Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

Same XD When I'm not posting I'm usually busy with other stuff

I'd be doing fine if I wasn't a derp and forgot it was my turn to post XD I should get a post up tomorrow orz

If my head wasn't attached to my body, it'd probably be lost to the abyss somewhere, lol.

Yay! I got my reply out~ Would have had it done last night, buuuuut I've been having issues with the internet. (I'm thinking my brother is eating up all the bandwidth when he can, causing me to be unable to do anything aside from getting error pages at times :/)

So when I tried to post, it didn't work and I went to bed XD

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Pangoblin
Been there, no worries! It can be quite annoying having to wait forever for the internet to come back on and sometimes it could take hours, so going to sleep was probably a good call

Finally got my post up as welll!!!! :')) These double shifts at work are really kicking my butt, but I finally got time today and tomorrow to make replies, so I'm happy with that lmao xDD

giphy.gif

Awww a puppy with a donut! :D I love it! Me in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
Sorry for the delay everyone 😩 I’m working on the post! Should be up tomorrow :x

• Love
Hey guys I'll have a post up as soon as I can, I have a lot of stuff going on that sort of piled on top of each other but I'll try to get a post in this weekend!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
Oh, shoot, I just realized that it's supposed to be my turn. I have no clue why, but I thought I was still waiting on someone else to post. orz

I blame getting a new kitten for that brain fart situation... I'll also get a reply out tomorrow (Sunday)
I'm so sorry TT_TT I really don't know how the heck I didn't realize it was my turn to post.

Traitor! This rp is for dog lovers only >:U

No I'm kidding XD awww! Kitty! It's ok, it happens

Maybe we should have a reminder thing? Since I think this is the third time someone didn't realize it was their turn to post(which is fine, these things happen, it's not a big deal).

Sorry for the radio silence on my end ;w; had to do a 4th of July party then had like 2 days to pack for time off on the 7th then plane got delayed for like 4 hrs <__> I’ve been sleeping and trying to recollect myself

I got delayed on my post because of overheating, practically passing out for a couple of days, and now I have a busy day here, but I have parts of it typed up at least. Hopefully I'll get it finished and posted after dinner in 9+ hours XD

Loool XD dang, sounds busy!!! I was freaking out the past few days because I thought that maybe it was me that needed to go still, but wheeew :')

@Annyeong Bunny your turn :o just Incase you didn’t know if so then ignore me >~> the past week has been hell and I’ve been neglecting my rps .-.

@Pangoblin It's no worries! Sorry, I took some time off because a lot of stuff in my life's gone in different directions. I needed some time off, but I'll get to replying hopefully later tonight or tomorrow :)

Still alive! Sorry for going silent for a while, been busy ^_^;

Really liking these posts everyone!

• Love
Same!! I finally managed to get mine in, so I can't wait till they get out of there and onto the road!! ^-^

Likewise! :D