Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

@DracoGale4 tai looks good and is accepted :o I’m not opposed to him becoming beta eventually but idk if Rose would be fine with him being second in command as I foresee them butting heads quite a bit, buuut that could also be a positive to keep the rp interesting

Maybe down the line something comes up and splits th pack in two due to a big disagreement between tai and Rosie :0

And don’t be sorry bruh, school is very important and also a huge pain xD

@Annyeong Bunny
Dawww ;w; Rose is a terrible role model tho, or maybe she’ll be great, idk we’ll see how she’s fleshed out once in rp o3o

lol now I’m imagining a sassy glaring Akira, giving all the dogs that live on her floor the evil eye. Rose probably most definitely would talk absolute shite about them right to their face “Ya’ll are either shitty and lazy or deaf and nose blind”

@DracoGale4
@Navuso
@Annyeong Bunny

So now with tai maybe he could be in on Operation Save The Pupper? Help break down the door to help free Akira? o3o unless Draco wants to introduce tai in a different way

Also! I dunno about you guys but I’m beyond hyped about our charas leaving the city, but I was wondering if any of you want to spend an extra scene or two of our charas traveling together in the city after the apartment is attacked? Like their passing through the city to either get to the train yard to hop on a mysteriously still moving train orrr cross the city bridge? Along the way they’d come across aggressive dog packs and stuff o3o

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
I vote a couple of scenes in the city itself as well. Because I want Rex to go and knock over a few remaining trash cans in an attempt to hunt a rat for food. (Probably offering it to the pup in an attempt to be helpful) XD

If we want to kick off Operation Save the Pup, I can get a post up tomorrow for sure. Have Rex trying to get in to the room on his own before finding out it's locked. He's cunning, but not able to unlock things. (Think those dogs that can push chairs around or pull out drawers to climb to places they aren't supposed to get to. Like my freaking Yorkie does irl...)

Reactions: Pangoblin
I'm also down for having a few scenes in the city!! The idea of an aggressive dog pack is super interesting, especially considering Akira's a pup. It would also probably work to show off how each dog reacts in that situation maybe?

And if we're starting out with Operation Save the Pup, I guess I can get a post in after @Navuso so that it correlates? Unless @Pangoblin decides otherwise! ^-^ (Also the pupper is definitely going to be in love with each adult dog, idk why but there will be a way) XD

@Pangoblin
Awesome! I'm glad he's accepted!

Tai is pretty reasonable and being in the military, he is used to following and obeying orders so recognizing Rosie as Alphess I don't see him disagreeing with her much. He is very loyal and obedient so once he sees her as a true Alphess that's a good leader then he will more than likely follow her orders. He'll see the whole pack as his new 'squad' and want to keep them all alive.

However, I do like the idea of them possibly butting heads and perhaps there's a split in their pack in the future, I'm not opposed to that, and can be very interesting! Really it all depends on how they behave since there might be some things Tai might tend to put his own input and such but he would at the very least be respectable about it and merely suggest. It really all depends how they interact and how the story develops.

So if we're going into the whole Operation Save the Pup, does that mean Tai is already in the pack and accepted? Which is fine by me, and if he is, will he start off as Beta or earn that much later?

Oh and I also vote for several scenes in the city as well

There is no pack yet. It's a bunch of loose dogs, more or less XD (A community that sometimes meets, but for the most part does their own thing, as it sounds in the OOC so far)

Rex will know Rose very vaguely, but not really know her as the leader of their forming pack or anything yet. They haven't really had a reason to get together and form a proper pack, so he definitely doesn't know the other members that will make it up. I'm sure that he'll quickly defer to the larger, stronger dogs, though. Because smol and resourceful is not the best in trying to gain ranks XD

Also, side note, but I said that Akira was 7 months, but I might change her to four months. Her size and looks match more to that age than being 7 months lmao ^-^"

Another side note that probably isn't relevant at all, I could see Akira trying her best to mess with Tai and Rex the most. Like, trampling over Rex and trying to play wrestle with Tai :') (I think she would be too enamored with Rose to play fight with her, but it may be a big possibility >.>) XD Cool, side notes done x'D

• Haha
@Navuso bruh you have a yorkie too?! :D I’m so glad mine isn’t smart or strong enough to unlock things. Don’t get me wrong I love her but sometimes I worry, smol rowdy bean thinks she’s a big dog ._.

@Annyeong Bunny agreed on the idea of seeing how every dog reacts with a confrontation like that :D

D’aww poor Rex, smol boi getting puppy trampled ;w;

@DracoGale4 was gonna say that they are not a pack yet, nav pretty much explained it lol. As for tai being beta since he’s very cooperative perhaps they won’t butt heads like I thought (it not as much) o3o maybe he’d more of the voice of reason (unless I’m reading his chara wrong) since Rose can have a temper and will def say something along the lines of “feck that, let’s keep moving” lol

Again, it’s a bit hard for me to say now since I still need to get a feel of her chara IC.

I’m all for nav to post first then bunny :o then mayhaps me then Draco, unless Draco would like to go first

So we’re all on board for a few extra scenes in the city~

@Annyeong Bunny
Tai wouldn't know what to with her XD Playing is so out of his zone he would just stare at the pup as if she has fleas biting all over her. He would try stepping around her and ignore her for the most part, since he doesn't really know how to play, but over time I can see him warming up to her.

@Pangoblin
Ok that all sounds good, we can just wait and see how the characters interact to see how they'll be working together. Nothing is definitive yet.

I'm fine with going last. I'll be out today and not sure when I'll be back so I won't be able to post till later tonight perhaps

Reminder to anyone who plans on replying tonight and tomorrow: Iwaku announced a while back that they plan on going down for maintenance tonight/tomorrow morning for a decent chunk. I had actually forgotten about this, but I had set a reminder on my phone, lol.

I'm going to try and get my reply up before this down time, but I can't promise anything. If I do get it up before then, I'll keep a version of my post saved to my computer as well, just in case there's a roll back and it gets lost in whatever updates they are running.

@DracoGale4
@Annyeong Bunny

I didn't give you guys gifs for your charas D:> !
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

AWESOME! Sorry it took so long, I was editing a divbox, and ya girl's still a noob at it soooo :') Looking forward to everyone else's posts!! Super excited!! T~T

@Annyeong Bunny Poor Pupper, I cry ;~; Rose is gonna be a snappin' bish once Akira is saved. Like not-so-passive-aggressively shaming the other dogs when the meeting happens. I dunno if I'll give a bit of maternal instinct as a part of her chara, but she def isn't gonna let a pup's suffering go unnoticed.

@DracoGale4 @Navuso @Annyeong Bunny
As for the meeting idk if I shared my idea r not but, essentially how I would enviosion it is that. Once a month under the full moon, most if not all dogs in the apartment all meet at the roof top and any dog that has any news or concerns is given a spot to speak to the doggy audience. When Rose gets infront of the crowd it'll pretty much be like "Aye, Imma gtfo of this place because this ain't gonna last and I'm 90% it's gonna go to hell in a handbasket." becaus the city is turning more and more hostile, with big dog packs causing a ruckus

I’m gonna put up my post tonight :o

Hey everyone, just letting you know I have classes this week and may not be able to post till Friday or sometime over the weekend

*waves* hiiiiiiii

tyt draco o3o

@Navuso @DracoGale4 @Annyeong Bunny
IDK why i thought has posted my chara in the rp thread last night ._. woke up and noticed i most certainly did it. My bad ; - ; Rose is up with her cranky self

Ohhh~ and I almost forgot~ We need a name for the dog pack once it forms any name suggestions? >.>

Some of my ideas:
Star Pack (but it reminds me too much of StarClan from Warriors e_e)

Arrow Pack (due tot he constellation of stars Rose will see one night will be in the shape of an arrowhead pointing in a certain direction)

Rose and Her Squad of Hardass Bishes

Pup Squad with an R-rating

Wandering Stars Pack

Grey Oaks Pack

Aspen Birch Pack

I vote Wandering Stars, personally.

Reactions: Esmeray
Whenever the reactions get fixed, I'm going to rate your recent post bucket of rainbows =D

be6bd756-17c3-40c8-b645-2024ca958f67.png

I love how Rose immediately assumes worse than the actual situation (Though I totally understand and support that with her), then gets annoyed when she sees the yappy little brute at the foot of the stairs <3

To be fair, though, I'm not sure if the pup being locked within the room is better than being attacked by the outside dogs. 🤔 Rex certainly would rather take his chances with the street dogs than to be trapped in a room with no way out XD