• Ralts ->Kirlia -> Gardevoir
    • Psychic + Fairy
  • Mimikyu
    • Ghost + Fairy
  • Azurill -> Marill -> Azumarill
    • Normal + Fairy -> Water + Fairy

Yes we’re still open ^^

Reactions: Sketching101
So take a look at the first page to see what types are still open.
@Sketching101

• Useful
Reactions: Sketching101
Woot! Getting my Ghost-boi ready!
YVflSNy.jpg

On no not the ghost type so terrifying. Lol

GTbvjUx.png

Name
Wye Maple, “G.W.”​
Height
1.85m​
Hometown
Camphrier Town, Kalos​
Personality
Wye seems to be perpetually sleep-deprived. He might give the impression that he’s shy just because he might appear a bit strange. He sometimes mumbles to himself, as if he’s having a dialogue. Whenever he gets downtime, he can be found scribbling something into his notebook. However, he’s quite sociable, intrusive even at times. Despite whatever first impression he gives, he’s often decent enough company, as he usually listens intently to anyone he talks to.​
Bio
Wye spent his early years at Camphrier Town. His mother worked at the Shabboneau household as a homeschooling teacher for the family’s children. He worked at his father’s bakery in town from a very young age, early before school every morning. Just as the hot bread came out of the oven each morning, the same customers would walk in day after day for years. Each time they came in, Wye would hear a little more of their stories. Over the years, he got to know pieces of the lives of many of the local families of Camphrier. He made a game of filling in the unknowns of these stories.

Wye managed to get into a prestigious high school in Lumiose City. He only broke the news to his parents the day he had his belongings packed, a day before he was supposed to leave. They hadn’t expected him to continue to study after he seemed to show a lot of interest in some of the pokemon near town. Nevertheless, they gave him his bus money, and sent him on his way. In tow, unbeknownst to him, was a dangerous companion: a pokemon known for strangling and stealing people’s souls. Milly the Honedge. This was a pokemon he had spent a lot of time with over his last few years in Camphrier, watching it mime theatrically its exploits in a previous life. However, when he was leaving, it hadn’t crossed his mind to bring along Milly, since there was a strict NO-POKEMON policy in the dorms he was staying at, a rule brought about after an incident with a Tyrannitar and a Metagross at the lobby two years prior. He only noticed Milly’s presence months after he started his school year, when she started haunting some of his classmates in the dorms.

During his years at Lycée Saint-Diancie, he continued writing small short stories, first in the school’s literature fanzine, and later in a literature magazine organized by students from various schools around Kalos, and published at all kinds of vendors. He and Milly would often go looking for pokemon who were said to have lived as a different being to get their life stories. He wrote under the pseudonym G.W., and still writes for them even a year after graduating. He went to Alola for a while to get newer stories from different sources.

In Alola, he heard about a competition to determine new gym leaders for the Leoluna region. Thinking he might get some interesting stories from other competitors, he decided to join in and meet what kinds of people are vying to become gym leaders in the cities afloat.
Typing Specialty
G-G-G-GHOOOOOST​
Starter Pokemon
Milly - Honedge ♀​
pKv0ZZC.png

dyB2vBK.png

Pure Ghost
  • Polteageist
  • Dusknoir
  • Banette
Primary Ghost
  • Gengar
  • Mimikyu
  • Chandelure
  • Palossand
Secondary Ghost
  • Dragapult
  • Runerigus
  • Aegislash
  • Sableye
  • Hoopa (if allowed)

Reactions: True North
Aww Wye and Milly are accepted (: Here's the link to the discord server

Normal and Dragon types have opened back up (:

Hey. After coming back in almost 6 months, I found this and wanted to give rping another go. Just some forewarning, I have disappeared and ghosted quite a few times in the past here in Iwaku and at times, I wanted to not come back because of it. But sometimes, rping is just something I enjoy so it's hard for me to stop doing the things I love. If you are alright with this problem from me, then I wouldn't mind joining again. I'll do my best to let you guys now if interest is waning for me, so I don't ghost like I did in the past.

And if you would allow me to join you, I have an idea for a character I want to do that focuses on dragon types.

Well Dragon did recently open up. Let me tag our host so you can talk with her.
@Luelle

Hi and welcome back to roleplaying! @FrozenDreams I’d like to see your character idea (: Thanks for the heads up. Please do pm me if you need to drop at any point ^^

7e6bd87f966c3139530c26d1eb07b057.jpg

Pendragon Ember

Hometown: Blackthorn City

Personality: Used to be known as the leader of a delinquent group, Pendragon was a bit of hothead sometimes, lashing out at people who gets in their turf or back-talking him, and still shows signs of it every now and then. He isn't afraid to call out on people's opinions and would even threaten them if it angered him enough. He was much worse when he was still a leader, but thankfully after leaving the group a few years ago, he mellowed out and became more cool healed in his attitude, though still has some of it. Because of it, he tries his best not to involve himself in other's affairs unless necessary. But he is trying to change his ways and become more of a future leader for others to follow.

Of course, he has been trying to change his ways since and has been improving on it. He's more approachable compared to his past self and he doesn't mind getting to know like minded trainers like himself. If he is very close to someone, he is even willing to protect someone to the end. He's very competitive in battle and even takes his loses more maturely, though sometimes his salty attitude shows depending on the fight. Regardless, he's taken his goal as a future gym leader seriously and will try his best to improve on himself if he wishes to achieve that goal.

Bio: Growing up as a kid, Pendragon was a troubled child. His parents never took care of him properly. His father is almost always gone, assuming to be getting himself drunk and his mother was being a bit abusive to him, regarding the protest of the others in the city. Pendragon was always picking fights with people and even certain pokemon. Because of this type of behavior, a few of the kids in the city decided to join him and form a team that would be labeled as a delinquent by the city. They would go around and cause trouble when needed, it was around this time where Pendragon met and captured Jaws, a serious and tough as nails Bagon. However, a lot of things happened about two years before the present that would change not only Pendragon, but the whole city in turn.

If it wasn't for the elder of the city, Pendragon would've been exiled from the city for the chain of events he caused, but he decided to give him another chance since he believed that he can change for the good, with the city being divided regarding the elder's decision. Within that year, Pendragon continued to think about that day and changing his ways for good, but his other friends tried to pull him back in the group. He decided to take on the event in order to become a full fledgling pokemon trainer and travel around the world, but failed miserably in it, in both the quiz and the battle, leading to him being humiliated by the civilians, though the elder wanted him to reflect on things and come back again when he is ready. Pendragon decided to leave his group of delinquents as a step forward to improving his life.

When rumors spread about the gym leader possibly retiring because of the injuries sustained in the day two years ago, the people clamored, thinking that they would need to train someone to take over the gym since the substitute couldn't stay as a replacement for the gym here. Pendragon heard about this rumor and wanted to become a replacement for the gym leader. As expected, the crowd laughed at him, with the things he's done, there's no way he'd become one, but the elder saw something in Pendragon as they were laughing at him, he was serious and took everything in without showing emotions. The elder spoke out and decided that if he wished to become a gym leader, he would need to be trained and if he were to succeed with the test on his return to the city, he would grant him that position, the crowd went nuts with his decision, but respected it.

Heading out to be trained as a gym leader, the elder gave him some items and wished him well as he left. It was the only time that Pendragon considered someone a non-pokemon friend to him because of the elder's actions to him, and put him in his thoughts alongside Fang as he tackles the long road to becoming a gym leader and earning the respect of the other civilians in his hometown.

Typing Specialty: Dragon

Starter Pokemon:

bagon-256x256.png

Serious Nature. Jaws is a loyal pokemon that will protect Pendragon when he is being threatened. He always puts his foot forward in battle and will give it his all until the last of his power falls. His obedience to Pendragon is strong and will follow orders with no question, even if the order was morally wrong.
Alright. Let me know if there's any tidbits that would be conflicting with something within the RP. I will be happy to change what is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
heheeheheheheh ladies and gents we might just have another suit squad candidate.

Here is a link to our discord :) I’ll add Pendragon to the character list!

Thank you. Here is my potential pokemon list for Pendragon, after observing some of the list from the other player's potential pokemon. If I missed anything or if someone claimed something I did that had their primary, let me know and i'll change it.

(Will be using final evolution for my list.)

Druddigon
Haxorus
Goodra

Salamence
Altaria
Garchomp
Kommo-o

Tyrantrum
Kingdra
Appletun
Dracozolt
Alolan Exeggutor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I wanted to drop by and see if there is a spot open. This RP looks very interesting!

Oh Frozen so you know my list of final Pokémon was changed and I added Turtonator to my final list.

And Autumn yes we have four spots open Grass, normal, Ground and ice.

@FrozenDreams
@Autumn Song

Heya! Yes we’re open (: Aw, happy to have more interests!

• Thank You
Reactions: Autumn Song
Oh Frozen so you know my list of final Pokémon was changed and I added Turtonator to my final list.

And Autumn yes we have four spots open Grass, normal, Ground and ice.

@FrozenDreams
@Autumn Song
Thanks! I will take Ground then.

Heya! Yes we’re open (: Aw, happy to have more interests!
Nice! I hope that my application sheet will be a pleasurable read then!

d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Name ]
Paige Walsh

[ Age ]
Fourteen

[Hometown ]
Azura

[Personality ]
Paige tends to come over as extremely bubbly. Most people tend to view her as naive and unreliable, at worst. This is, however, not entirely true as Paige just tends to have a problem with focusing on what is important. In her mind, priorities should be shifted - with as outcome that she tends to go for what seems most fun or coolest, rather than to deal with the mundane and dull affairs. Which tends to hamper her more than it helps.
This may be because due to her not having yet fully matured or experienced much that would correct the current flaws that Paige has.
Coupled together with her energetic and curious nature, Paige can appear to be intrusive and boisterous.

There is, however, a soft and somewhat 'quieter' side to Paige. This usually surfaces when she becomes worried or is becoming insecure. Some of her family tend to think that she also becomes more insecure when she is angry. But that may be because Paige desires simply to not let herself be guided by negativity - resulting in her rarely staying mad for too long. She also becomes quite stressed when someone she likes or trust wants to leave her.

[ Bio ]
Paige grew up with only her mother. To this date, Paige doesn't know much about her father - other than that he left for a journey, after two years she was born. Seeing that raising a child with a partner can be a struggle, Paige's mother had to endure the hardships alone. And on top of that, she had to try to raise a child that couldn't sit still for five seconds.
Yet, despite this all, Paige early years went without huge problems. She grew up in a child that had a huge fascination with the world. Paige wasn't - and still isn't - the smartest but didn't lack in bravery. This soon enough would result in the idea of becoming a pokemon master. Usually leading to rather humorous situations where she placed her pokemon dolls together to have 'adventures' with them.

As the years, somewhat, peacefully went by Paige learned more about the world. Her mother, at the time of Paige's 8th year, worked at a pokemon centre. One fateful day, her mother came home with an egg. The story goes that the egg was abandoned and that there was nobody that had the time or energy to take care of it. Paige was promised that they would keep the egg if she would be most careful and diligent in caring for it.
The promise was quickly made as Paige spent whole days to take for the egg. From the small task to keep it warm with blankets to telling it whole made up stories of Paige's past and soon to be future adventures.
After a good time, the egg started to crack and womble much to Paige's shock and agony. Only to be replaced with joy and pride, for a young phanphy was born.
This event didn't only rekindle Paige's ambition to become a pokemon master but eventually to become a gym leader - for she had learned that her father had left to become one himself.
Deciding that she would follow in her father's footsteps, Paige would ready herself for the long and troublesome journey ahead of her and Ava, Paige's Phanphy.

[ Typing Specialty ]
Ground Pokemon.

[ Starter Pokemon ]
5343e40f7c91e306a419686f9667dced.png

• Phanphy - Ava.

Ava resembles Paige in a lot of mannerism. Ava is quite energetic and hard to put in a bad mood. She tends to curl up and roll around in circles if left unattended for longer than a minute. If anything else, Ava tends to wiggle her head subtly when she has to remain in one place.