Steampunk-girls-21.jpg

the third passenger
Martyn "Cain' Phelps
1554475505703.png

the fourth passenger
Dmitri Jones

blackguyswithlonghair-6098469911-jpg.175310

Last edited by a moderator:

this thread is used as both the passenger list and OOC discussion. any ideas, further questions, suggestions or needed clarification can be posted here. feel free to use it for any plotting purposes. I will also use this thread if there is anything i'd like to bring to everyone's attention at once.​
As of right now, we have two players. I will keep you updated and those of you just lurking around join us instead~​

Greetings passengers!
The wheels will soon turn!
The opening post for our ride will be up 4/19. Until then, if you were given a mission or a secret to keep, restriction to items or anything of the sort please give yourself a reminder of them~ If you have any questions about these secrets please take them to my inbox.
If you have any general questions, any suggestions to toss within the mix please do so within this thread. Also feel free to chat and plot with each other.

The wheels have turned.
Chapter one || all aboard

how the GM posts will work.
  • at the bottom of each story driving post will be things you can poke around with, or interact with. keywords for those trying to hide or find something.
  • you can absolutely ignore these things, plus not all of them will actually be helpful.
  • mini posts will be made when you can find something/dig something up. (ex. one might find a cute little note within some kitchen stuff. and maybe all these notes mean something.. )

shiny parts. silly pieces.
  • parts: things you need to find as the story goes. these parts will determine the outcome of the next phase - even being unable to find them can have an impact. these can be someone completing a task, protecting the secret. or fixing a problem with the train itself.
  • pieces: yup, find all these useless (or useful), creepy little things i will stash everywhere. (they will pop up in mini posts.)

Would it be possible to re-post Dimitri's picture? It's just a broken image icon on my screen.

Thanks. :)

Yes, thanks!

Reactions: Random954
Is it still possible to join this?