Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled until his brother hit him up side the head and punched him in the arm, still squinting a bit but then was blind sided by yelling and large breasts to the face which he could not complain about. He hummed a bit as he was placed between the beloved cleavage of Gina, he didn't even want to move anymore he just took in the moment. Until he was pushed slightly and then shaken rampid by her brute strength, He smiled at her when she asked his he was high and he spoke calmly " Gi when am i not high, i blame Jordan! " Gi was his terrible nickname for her since he didn't call her shorty like his brother. He then was embraced again and he practically picked her up off the ground while hugging her before she escaped his clutches. He then heard what he thought was Conan and without turning around, and simply turning his head to the side saying " Conan, you missed the booty shaking and rump moving part of the party but i bet i could get her to do it again " He said before turning around extending his hand to Conan's shoulder grasping it firmly as to support himself from swaying " YOU GOT THE DRINKS?! " Isaiah said smiling goofy.

Jordan

Jordan looked at Gina as she placed the money in one of his pockets. He shoved the money down deeper just to be on the safe side. When Gina pulled Isaiah into a hug and her breast basically consuming his younger brother's face Jordan shook his head. He could tell that his brother was enjoying himself but then again who wouldn't. He backed up to give her room to let her get off of the stereo and then smirked when she pulled him and his brother close with her in the middle." Gi when am i not high, i blame Jordan! Jordan turned his head and then made a face. " Woah first of all your old enough to make your own decisions, nobody placed a blunt in your mouth but you dumbass". He shook his head and then looked over at Gina when she made a remark about Isaiah being cute.

Jordan glanced over when he heard Gina make a muffled remark about Isaiah being cuter than him. " Shorty Isaiah may be cute but I'm sexy as hell. He get the looks from ya boi". Jordan licked his lips in a teasing manner before winking at Gina. He knew that he was always in that number one spot so he wasn't bothered at all. ."Got anything fun in mind?" Jordan laughed slightly when she realized how the words sounded when they came out of her mouth. " Hey I mean I have a few things in mind but they only involves two". Jordan chuckled before shaking his head. " I'm joking for the most part, but I mean we could get some drinks and see what goes from there". When Conan came over he watched his brother go up to him like a retard. " Sometimes I wonder how were related". When Isaiah mentioned drinks Jordan nodded his head. " Drinks are definitely what we need right about now.

"Damn, I always miss the start of the fun, don't I?" He winked at Gina and then turned his attention to the little stoner clinging to him, he laughed. "Well, there is already booze in the kitchen, so I didn't bring the drinks, but I did bring good drinks!" He laughed and gestured for them to make their way to the kitchen, where he had left the bottle of Jager. He poured out shots into several Solo cups and handed them to the group. He lifted his and then down it, letting out a sharp exhale after it was down. "That is damn good shit." He laughed, he gestured to his bag which still sat undisturbed. "I also brought a little something special for when the party thins out a little more, if you guys end up staying that long."

Gina followed behind Jordan and her other friends quietly and was soon given a shot of patron. Gina at first insisted and refused to drink and kept grinning. Caesar on the other hand was already drunk, beginning to flirt freely around girls before he saw Gina and grinned."Hey baby, wanna see what's hanging!?" He said grabbing his junk around at Gina before bursting out laughing, A red cup with very little liquor in it left.

Gina furrowed her eyebrows at caesar and elbowed him roughly as Jordan and the others were behind him, just talking. Soon, Caesars friend grabbed Caesar's cup and handed it to Gina encouraging her. The drink in it was patron but it was spiked slightly with molly and they grinned. Luckily there was only a sip--a very tiny sip! So Gina wouldn't be drugged for to long an Gina grabbed the cup--biting the rim of it in debate. She knew it was somehow drugged -because Caesar never got drunk to easily and she knows this in a few parties they attended while dating before-. Soon Gina took the small sip left from Caesars cup and handed the cup back to one of her girls, who held onto her arm to keep her balanced incase she fell anytime.

Gina saw her friends immediately yell at Caesar's gang for drugging the two up, they were definitely up to something and knowing Caesar, he probably wasnt aware his drink was spiked with a drug which explained why he was more weirder then Gina and immediately did caesar's gang grab him and lead him to the guest room--staying with him considering that they felt defeated by the girls who cared for him.

Gina on the other hand was held by Cherri (WILL UPDATE HER NEW APPEARANCE SOON. SES BLONDE BTW). Cherri looked at her other friends rolling her eyes and pointed at Jordan."Tell Jordan. He needs to know before he gets possibly berserk or something!" She said disappointed in the popular girls. They really were dumb! Cherri sighed. In about 14-45 minutes, Gina would feel drugged and high and she tried to figure out a way to tell Jordan what happened in the most calmest way possible in her mind but feared he might be after the geek's head who follow caesar. They were the ones who acted cool around caesar, not to mention thought it was 'totally sick' to drug up Gina and him and Gina stood there grinning as she covered her mouth. Silently snickering as Cherri held onto her to be her support.

When Maia was not intoxicated, the loud music annoyed her to no end. Now, with her head pounding and her thoughts swirling around her mind, the music still irritated her slightly, but the incessant headache she usually received was no longer there.

She sensed Foka's hesitance while she pulled him along the dance floor. Honestly, she was feeling so herself, this was the first time that she had danced to music in public, and with a boy no less. She looked behind her at Foka. She hoped that he was as bad at dancing as she was, or she would look horribly awkward stumbling around the dance floor with two left feet.

When they finally reached a corner where not many people were running about like headless chickens. She caught Foka staring at the other dancers, almost studying them as though trying to pick up the moves that they were making.

She let out a relieved breath that she didn't realise she was holding. "Don't worry," she softly murmured to Foka over the loud roar of Nicki Minaj, "I'm bad at dancing too."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan

Jordan, Isaiah, and Gina followed Conan into the kitchen where he said all the drinks were. He watched the other male pour up the shots and then take one himself. Jordan took one of the shots and downed it feeling the burning sensation momentarily. It was no linger than five minutes before Caesar came in with his so called friends drunk. He watched as he approached Gina and then sweet talked her like he always did when he got the chance to. When Caesar offered her some of his liquor in his cup Jordan looked over at the small group of boys who were encouraging in like they had something planned up their sleeve. Gina hesitated before taking a small gulp. Not even five minutes later he heard Gina's friends shouting at Caesar's boys for drugging Gina and Caesar up.

Shaking his head Jordan thought that he had heard wrong. He had looked over at Cherri who was Caesar's best friend and she had a certain look on her face that made Jordan know for a fact that what he had heard was true. He took off his hat and then handed it to Isaiah before approaching Cherri. Jordan was livid and you could see the look on his face, he wanted to know who did it and now. These kids were going to get their asses beat and that was a fact. " Cherri I want you to point to the dumbass who came up with the bright idea to drug not only your friend but Gina. Jordan's varsity jacket was off now and his fist was clenched. Drugging someone was no laughing matter and especially to someone close to him. All Jordan needed was a name and a face and he was ready to go. His adrenaline was pumping. " Cherri im trusting that you can watch over her until I deal with them?".

Cherri tippy toed and noticed the guys walking out the room Caesar was placed in. She looked at Jordan and furrowed her eyebrows."Jordan, You can teach them a lesson--but don't you dare beat them to death or severely injure them!" She hissed."It'll ruin the party and you don't want Gina finding out and getting mad at you!" She added before turning him around."There.. over there. The nerds must've ticked Caesar's boys to giving them the shots and slipped the drug in before passing it to caesar." She mumbled and nodded at taking care of Gina.

Soon Gina was giggling tipsily and stumbled onto Jordan grinning."J...Jordan." She said spacing out between her giggles."C'mon! You are so--hot. Lets go--" she paused."Have..Have fun!" She laughed hugging onto him and occasionally kissing his neck. She was pretty flirted and more loving when drugged--but then again it was the Molly drug causing the ecstasy and Cheri smirked. To her they looked like a cute couple."You sure you actualy wanna leave her?" She chuckled.

Jordan

Jordan clenched his teeth as Cherri pointed out the small group of boys who were now in the corner by the door laughing as if they had accomplished something great. " Don't worry I'm not going to kill them or severely injure them but they will regret ever doing it". In Jordan's mind he couldn't even begin to fathom why someone would take drugging someone up as humorous. He looked over at Isaiah. " We can deal with them outside where there's not so many people around.

When Gina came over stumbling tipsy and no doubt the drug kicking he watched her wary and ready to catch her if she fell. C'mon! You are so--hot. Lets go--" Jordan just looked at her before placing a hand on her shoulder to steady her. " Ill have fun once you feel better and are back to your old self". When Gina hugged him he responded by wrapping his arms around her but when she started kissing on his neck was when he stilled. His brain and his body were reacting to the situation differently. He sure as hell enjoyed the kisses and it was a major hot spot on his body that Gina knew about. He leaned his head back and then shook his head. " Right now you need to sit down". At Cherri's comment he smirked and then shook his head. " Im gonna say with her just give me a second". Sure in the back of his head he enjoyed those kisses and equal to wanting to return that favor but she was acting on the drugs and he would never take advantage of that.

Jordan then turned and walked over to the group of boys. He told them to come outside which they did reluctantly. " So im guessing you thought that the stunt you guys pulled in there was okay?". Jordan didn't really wait for a response and swung on the closest dude landing the blow to the jaw. To his surprise the other guys backed off talking shit of course. " Isaiah im pretty sure you can handle them". Moments later he walked back into the house and then approached Gina and Cherri. " How long is she going to be like this?".

Cherri shook her head at Jordan's response and he soon left with Isaiah. Soon enough after about 15-20 minutes he came back."So how long is she going to be like this?" He asked. Cherri shrugged."I saw her--she drank so little. Better hope for at least an hour or two. If it's less then you're lucky." She shrugged."Caesar on the other hand drank the whole drug. So he's probably gonna be knocked out till the pretty girls leave." She added chuckling and handed Jordan Gina.

Gina laughed a bit clinging to Cherri and Cherri smiled. This was actually a slightly amusing sight, because Gina was never like this ever. Gina herself began whispering in Cherri's ear some things and Cherri couldn't help but laugh and lead her to another guess room sneaking to the third floor. Surprisingly no one was in the third floor, and Cherri laid Gina on a bed."So you gonna party or are we gonna take turns babysitting her?" She laughed slightly with a smile. Gina, who was obviously disappointed got up and insisted she was fine as she tried to open the door but Jordan blocked the door shut.

"Jor-dan!" She stomped whining."Move! If you're gonna be a party...pooper....
get outta my way!
" Complained Gina as she waved her arms around limply. She looked over her shoulders pouting at Cherri and crossed her arms sitting on the bed and making a cringed up face as if she was about to cry. She instantly felt sad as that was also one effect and irritated. Cherri raised her eyebrows."Gina--Go to sleep." She said pushing her down to lay back but Gina stubbornly ignored and hopped up again. Cherri looked at Jordan and slid behind him about to leave."I'll leave you with her and the others." She said closing the door shut and Gina immediately tried to slide between Cherri and Jordan in order to break free but failed as Jordan pressed the door closed, he was right behind her and Gina giggled foolishly.

Gina then thought of something still drugged and pointed up at the air before slightly pressing her rear end against Jordan."Pleaseee!~" she said as flirtatiously as she could. But getting the feeling that surprisingly didn't work, the determined drugged up Gina turned around to face Jordan and looked up at him leaning against him."You are so despicable and unable to fool!" She laughed before letting out a deep sigh. She stomped."UGH! I hate party poopers like you." She said grinning an giggling between words. Gina not to mention, in truth was actually slurring rather then speaking clearly then it seems! Walking away from Jordan feeling defeated, she plops herself in bed simply laying in her stomach and groaned like a brat.

Conan watched as the handful of people he had just given drinks to retreated to a side room. Concerned, he followed suit. He knocked lightly and then entered the room. What he saw was odd, but not outwardly concerning. He saw an obviously loopy woman and two others in the room. He pointed to Gina, "Um, is she alright?" He was becoming concerned for her. He hadn't seen her drink very much, but she was acting extremely off. He looked at them, starting to believe that something wasn't right. "Look, if she took something, or heaven forbid someone gave it to her without her knowledge, you need to tell me." The whizzing in his head made it harder to discern the severity of the situation, but he still felt in full control of his thoughts.

Isaiah took down his shot with ease, but all of sudden things were churning and turning and everyone was angry and Gina was over the top seductive and it made Isaiah chuckle but then his brother was mad and Isaiah could tell as his brother gave him his hat and walked off with Gina before taking a group of boys outside, Exchanging looks with Conan before Isaiah took off behind his brother. He watched as he punched the one guy in the jaw and his friends backed up talking shit, "Isaiah im pretty sure you can handle them" that's all Isaiah heard before he walked down the steps smirking looking at the group of fucks " You fucks think this is a game? SHUT THE FUCK UP! " He said yelling at the boys trying to talk shit " You think im fucking playin im not fucking playin " his New York slang kicking through his voice, he rushed forward swinging on one of the shit talkers and landing a hit straight to his nose before backing up and raising his fists " Come on then you fucks lets go " he said just dodging a punch thrown by the last standing man, He swung again catching Isaiah in the side before Isaiah jabbed the man in the gut with a hard left, sending him back. Isaiah moved forward again grappling to the boy who just stood up, and lifted him off the ground and slamming him into the floor. Isaiah mounted him and began swinging on him rapidly, But was hit in the back of the head multiple times by the guys two best friends apparently. Isaiah felt the blows but was ignoring them as he pounded on the guy on the floor, He reached back pulling on one of the boys pants leg and pulled him into his arm were Isaiah lifted him up by the leg and stood off their friend and let the guy go backing up so that he could see the three who tried to ensue an attack on him. Isaiah was starting to get in over his head and hoped his brother would come back to at least help, Or maybe someone good enough. " come on, hit me bitch!, come on! " Isaiah said still dodging punches and swinging at the boys who tried to get closer.

Jordan shook his head when Gina attempted to go for the door. Move! If you're gonna be a party...pooper....get outta my way!" Jordan just sighed and shook his head. " Trust me all the party is balled up inside of you". " Cherri we could take turns if you want cause she doesn't seem like she's going to be going to sleep anytime soon". When Cherri went to leave the room he slightly moved his body so that she could go through while keeping an eye on Gina. He wasn't surprised when his friend tried to be slick and slide through the door behind Cherri. He closed the door shut. " You missy are staying right here". When Gina pressed herself against him Jordan inhaled and backed up slightly. He had never seen Gina this way and it was interesting to say the least.

"You are so despicable and unable to fool!" Jordan smirked at the comment because she just speaking off the high. ."UGH! I hate party poopers like you. Jordan watched as she made her way to the bed and then plopped down on it. " Oh trust me you'll thank me later". Looking over at Conan he realized that his brother hadn't come back yet. " Yo Conan can you go check on Isaiah and see whats up?". Jordan then sat on the bed and ran his hand through his short hair. " Well this day has become quite interesting". Looking over at Gina he shook his head. " You need to sleep, you'll probably feel a while lot better when you wake up. He laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Right about now Jordan was craving a blunt and personally he deserved it.

As Jordan sat right beside Gina, his back facing her--he looked over his shoulders down at her." You need to sleep, you'll probably feel a while lot better when you wake up." He suggests. Gina loudly groaned frustrated and stretched her arms towards his waist wrapping them around him. She dragged herself closer to Jordan and leaned her head to his side silently before sitting up on her knees leveling herself to his height while sitting and wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

Well then--" she forced Jordan to lay back down with her and laughed in the process, hugging his side." Have fun and with me then!" She added finishing her sentence before rolling onto him and laid on top of Jordan."Or--Release me from this prison!" She said grinning before digging her face into Jordan's neck still trying again. Because she knew if she tried to run for the door he would still be faster then her."Pleaseee! Oh pretty please!" She said muffled occasionally kissing his neck here and there."What do they say after?--OH!With sugar on top!" She adds perking her head up and pouting.

"Pffft. You jerk." She laughed grinning before laying her head on the other side of his neck."Then--I won't get off until you let me out!" She yelled muffled by his neck and bit him momentarily."You can forget about having a blunt and kiss it goodbye!" Demanded Gina.

Surely she would soon enough fall asleep anyways.

"Damn lighter..." Cheshire sat on the far side of a hill by his house, a bundle of fireworks all strung out and tied together by a single fuse. Finally getting the lighter to work, the fuse was light and it was burning quite quickly towards the highly flamable fireworks right next to him. Jumping up and tripping, Cheshire yelled "Damn rocks!" Scrambling out of the way, Cheshire dove behind the rocks just as the first of the fireworks went off, illuminating the sky and backside of the house. Looking up at the colorful sky, Cheshire said mumbling "Damn I'm good."

Jordan looked over feeling Gina's arms wrap around his side as she moved closer to his body. Gina was still for a few minutes but that changed quickly and she was now sitting on her knees leveled with him. When she forced him to lay down on the bed he went to sit back up only to have Gina roll over and lay herself on top of him. Have fun and with me then!Or--Release me from this prison!" Jordan opened his mouth in protest but his mouth closed shut when Gina buried her face into his neck.."Pleaseee! Oh pretty please". Jordan closed his eyes for a brief moment. " Look i'll let you out but only after you go to sleep for a bit. If not then were going to be in here all night".

When Gina moved her head to the other side of his neck and bit down slightly he didn't wince but instead moved his head somewhat. She was trying to leave him a hickey but that was going to end up happening. " Don't worry I wont be smoking anytime soon". Jordan really wanted one though. He figured that after the party was over whenever that would be, he would head over to his boy's house for a little and smoke with him. Jordan sat up and then picked up Gina before using one hand to pull the covers back. He placed his friend back on the bed before placing the covers over her and then laying down on top of the covers.

Conan gave Jordan a nod and headed out of the room. It seemed that Gina would be fine after a bit of rest. He began looking around for Isaiah, but couldn't find him. That didn't last long. He heard yelling and what sounded like scuffling out front and went to investigate. He stepped out the door and wasn't too surprised of what he found, but was very confused as to why it was happening. He looked at Isaiah holding his fist up to a couple of other guys. They all looked like they had been slammed around a bit. " "Oi! What the hell is going on? Come on Isaiah, what the fuck man?" he looked at Isaiah and then to the others, "Well? What the fuck is goin' on? Why 'er all ye out 'ere trowin' yer fists about like a group of eegets?" The louder he got, the harder it was for him to suppress his accent.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It was Conan the barbarian to the rescue, just the man he wanted to see. Isaiah stood up straight still looking at the group of kids that looked back at Conan, Isaiah cleared his throat " Im teachen these fucks that druggin people aint cool, these idiots drugged gina and now i gotta hurt them " Isaiah said running into one of the kids again, and lifting him off the ground. And dropping him before backing up again, the kid got back up quickly and the fight ensued Isaiah got caught in the chin and it dazed him a bit but he came back and swung again. Hitting the boy to left, square in the temple it caused enough blunt force to rattle him and drop the boy cold. " Finally one is out! " he said still backing up a bit.

Gina was soon picked up by Jordan and subconsciously clung onto him like some baby koala or something. While she was nearly tired he tucked her in like some kid and laid across the bed over her legs."I can't move." She said annoyed trying to kick him off but only managed to flip over to her belly and lay there. Within probably 15 to 20 minutes she fell asleep finally.

--didnt know what to do or if I can time skip since Conan and stuff are fighting and I didnt know what else to type--

Status
Not open for further replies.