Party Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested, not sure. I'm not a party-goer irl [Several people have invited me to dances/parties- i turn them down every time], and I have my own sense of honor that I abide by, so half the stuff that would be going on I wouldn't let myself do or think about doing, but still, might be interested to be the 'nerd, but you're a cool nerd.'

Because apparently I'm the 'cool nerd' irl.

Gah, now I wanna talk to people about how much better it is at this school. [<- irl stuff.]

Sweet! I'm totally up for this! :D

o-o I'm a little nervous, after all I'll be playing as the awkward girl that got dragged into this somehow XS

Then I'll be sure to have my overly friendly, overly flirty wild child character attack your innocent one :D

XD oh dear, my signature fits this scenario almost perfectly

Posted mine! :3

OMG @Lonewolf888978 you have another awesome rp you must let me join! Um, please let me join.
asdfghjkl

Ohai it's Red and York. :D

X3 this shall be an interesting party o-o

Haha, just wanted to say that...although I don't know if I will be able to get involved.

hello everyone! -^.^- im not sure ill be able to post much but this looks like alot of fun and york if i do post you wont be the only awkward one i mean if thats ok with you?...just being sure and the thread poster person as well o.o may i join maybe?...*hides*

XD yeah, a fellow awkward person shall be nice o-o *covers face*

yay! x3 *looks around embaressed* -o.o-...heh.....oky

Status
Not open for further replies.