Party All Night (m/m)

C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
------------

Party All Night
(inspired by the TWLOHA movie and anti-drug PSAs)

MC is the life of every party, always quick with his humor and a surprisingly good musician. Everyone he knows seems to love him and always hang around him at the parties he attends, but outside of that he always tends to be alone. The "friends" he has talk behind his back, spread rumors, laugh at how fucked up the man always is. Granted, the young twentysomething has severe addictions to multiple drugs and a penchant for over drinking and do things that are reckless and self destructive. One night in particular, however, MC finds himself on the short end of life's stick after accidentally overdosing. Scared they'll be framed for a crime they didn't commit, a few of the people at the party drop him off in front of a local hospital and speed away.

When he wakes up, MC has the pleasure of meeting YC, a handsome, talented doctor who has seen many similar cases in his day. His plan was to follow the hospital's code of conduct and release MC as soon as his vitals were stable. But, upon learning that MC has no home to return to, no insurance to pay off the medical bills, and no plan to rehabilitate himself, YC takes a risk. Something he hardly ever does. He offers to let MC stay at his upscale city apartment and pay off his medical bills as long as he promises to get clean. Outpatient rehab, therapy, bi-monthly checkups; the whole shebang. MC, not taking him completely seriously and just wanting to get out of having to pay the hospital, agrees to the deal.

The journey that one risk takes them on sparks something bigger than they could have ever imagined.

------------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Last edited by a moderator: