Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I can do any but I prefer Romance, Action,Fantasy,Slice of life
About Me
I have an absolute addiction to roleplay that I can not fight at all. I love the whole finding a story where I do not have all the control. Seeing and experiencing ideas of others or my own turning into more then either of us could have hoped. Though here is where I admit it has been a long time since I have done serious roleplay. I had a spell of just being unable to get into anything no matter how much I craved it. Then I got busy and just didn't seem to have the time. I used to write one to two paragraphs and sometimes more if I am really into what we are writing or I feel like I can give that much. My characters really do become alive in my mind, I almost do not control them instead I just write what they would do and like you I read it over shocked or amused by what they did.

I love romance and smut in roleplays. I would like to try one with out smut but it is hard, I started out roleplay with one liner smut. Since then I have of course grown on my writing but well you cant exactly totally change where you came from. I play both male and female, and I play all different kinds of sexuality. I am just now getting into the furry fandom and would like to do a few roleplays with that. But I am not exactly picky. Please do not be afraid to share your ideas with me if you think we would be a good fit.

Ideas/Pairings
non-furry

Idea 1
A girl who cross dresses sometimes as a boy meets a boy who likes to cross dress as a woman. Out during the day when they are both wearing the opposite gender. (Gender fluid, not exactly tran.) She notices he is a he and starts to hit on him as any man would do to a woman. Smiling as he shyly tries to tell her he is a man. Things move on from there and by day she treats him as a man should a woman and at night she shows him just how amazing of a man he is. (Yes I would love smut for this one and I want to be the girl. This idea I got from the character Ritsu in Fruits Basket.)

Idea 2
A boy or girl (me) with Mysophobia the phobia of touching things other humans have, and the fear of dirt and germs. Falling for your character how ever we can make it work. Possibly an office romance or a doctor patient maybe even student and teacher or teacher and teacher so on so forth. (I would like this to be mxm or fxf!)

Idea 3
The mages and the shifters have been at war for decades. Now they hope to end it by an arranged marriage for a truce. The princess of the mages with the prince of the shifters. Both have their secrets and hate that they are truly falling for eachother. (sub characters I am hoping for some homosexual stuff!! I would like to be the princess in this one please. I of course can be the prince.)

Pairings
I would like to be the character on the left.
I.E me X you

Ranch worker X Ceo
Writer X Gang banger (mxm is preferred.)
Mage X werewolf
Thief X Detective
Servant X Knight (smut filled)
Alpha x Omega (werewolves)
Stable worker X Royal
Ceo X Thief or employee
Hooker X cop (duh smut filled)
Unicorn shifter x dragon shifter

Furry!
Idea 4
A moose or horse male runs a ranch in a small town mostly filled with herbivores. But like all ranches they need a guardian and he doesn't quite trust the wolf he has working for him. So he and his right hand man hire a dog a Maremma female to be exact. (a big white guardian dog) He slowly starts wanting to claim her and not just as part of his harem like his kind normally does. No he wants her and only her, only she wont believe him. Then after a month the rut happens and he and the other workers have to go into town and satisfy the lust that the time of year brings. Only she comes in to ask a question and he jumps her! (I would love some build up to the part in the town.)

Idea 5
A bunny is out relaxing in the summer heat when the prince (a predator) sees her and decides she will be his. Taking her from her home she agrees to stay for a while. Though for only one reason her family needed to save up food and it would be easier with out her. Already the families black sheep he doesn't care that they and most of the kingdom doesn't agree with his choice in a bride the animal within chose her.

Idea 6
MxM

Of age my character a wolf and the historian/librarian of the castle. Feels the pull towards his mate following it he looks to see that his mate is the terrifying and powerful head of the guard and knights! Running from his destined mate sure there that it is a lie. He avoids the male even as he is hunted and runs even as he is caught again and again.
Would also like one with a bunny x a bear and I would like to be the bear! (this being a sub pairing within this.)

me X you
Bunny secretary X Boss
canine X feline
Doe X Buck
Buck X Wolf
Wolf X Buck
Leopard X Cheetah
Wolverine X Bear

Last edited:
Hi! I just want to let you know that the font color your using is invisible (basically) to anyone using a light theme for their Iwaku page. ^^

About Me
I have an absolute addiction to roleplay that I can not fight at all. I love the whole finding a story where I do not have all the control. Seeing and experiencing ideas of others or my own turning into more then either of us could have hoped. Though here is where I admit it has been a long time since I have done serious roleplay. I had a spell of just being unable to get into anything no matter how much I craved it. Then I got busy and just didn't seem to have the time. I used to write one to two paragraphs and sometimes more if I am really into what we are writing or I feel like I can give that much. My characters really do become alive in my mind, I almost do not control them instead I just write what they would do and like you I read it over shocked or amused by what they did.

I love romance and smut in roleplays. I would like to try one with out smut but it is hard, I started out roleplay with one liner smut. Since then I have of course grown on my writing but well you cant exactly totally change where you came from. I play both male and female, and I play all different kinds of sexuality. I am just now getting into the furry fandom and would like to do a few roleplays with that. But I am not exactly picky. Please do not be afraid to share your ideas with me if you think we would be a good fit.

Ideas/Pairings
non-furry

Idea 1
A girl who cross dresses sometimes as a boy meets a boy who likes to cross dress as a woman. Out during the day when they are both wearing the opposite gender. (Gender fluid, not exactly tran.) She notices he is a he and starts to hit on him as any man would do to a woman. Smiling as he shyly tries to tell her he is a man. Things move on from there and by day she treats him as a man should a woman and at night she shows him just how amazing of a man he is. (Yes I would love smut for this one and I want to be the girl. This idea I got from the character Ritsu in Fruits Basket.)

Idea 2
A boy or girl (me) with Mysophobia the phobia of touching things other humans have, and the fear of dirt and germs. Falling for your character how ever we can make it work. Possibly an office romance or a doctor patient maybe even student and teacher or teacher and teacher so on so forth. (I would like this to be mxm or fxf!)

Idea 3
The mages and the shifters have been at war for decades. Now they hope to end it by an arranged marriage for a truce. The princess of the mages with the prince of the shifters. Both have their secrets and hate that they are truly falling for eachother. (sub characters I am hoping for some homosexual stuff!! I would like to be the princess in this one please. I of course can be the prince.)

Pairings
I would like to be the character on the left.
I.E me X you

Ranch worker X Ceo
Writer X Gang banger (mxm is preferred.)
Mage X werewolf
Thief X Detective
Servant X Knight (smut filled)
Alpha x Omega (werewolves)
Stable worker X Royal
Ceo X Thief or employee
Hooker X cop (duh smut filled)
Unicorn shifter x dragon shifter

Furry!
Idea 4
A moose or horse male runs a ranch in a small town mostly filled with herbivores. But like all ranches they need a guardian and he doesn't quite trust the wolf he has working for him. So he and his right hand man hire a dog a Maremma female to be exact. (a big white guardian dog) He slowly starts wanting to claim her and not just as part of his harem like his kind normally does. No he wants her and only her, only she wont believe him. Then after a month the rut happens and he and the other workers have to go into town and satisfy the lust that the time of year brings. Only she comes in to ask a question and he jumps her! (I would love some build up to the part in the town.)

Idea 5
A bunny is out relaxing in the summer heat when the prince (a predator) sees her and decides she will be his. Taking her from her home she agrees to stay for a while. Though for only one reason her family needed to save up food and it would be easier with out her. Already the families black sheep he doesn't care that they and most of the kingdom doesn't agree with his choice in a bride the animal within chose her.

Idea 6
MxM

Of age my character a wolf and the historian/librarian of the castle. Feels the pull towards his mate following it he looks to see that his mate is the terrifying and powerful head of the guard and knights! Running from his destined mate sure there that it is a lie. He avoids the male even as he is hunted and runs even as he is caught again and again.
Would also like one with a bunny x a bear and I would like to be the bear! (this being a sub pairing within this.)

me X you
Bunny secretary X Boss
canine X feline
Doe X Buck
Buck X Wolf
Wolf X Buck
Leopard X Cheetah
Wolverine X Bear

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.