2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I'm mainly looking for active partners who can match my length and writing standards.
I require a reply at least every other day, and I need someone who can use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

I understand that life gets busy, so if that happens, please just PM me to let me know what's going on.
Also, if you want to quit the rp, please let me know of that as well.

Don't begin planning with me if you're going to drop off the face of the earth randomly and never reply again.

Please note that all fandoms are canon/oc.
I will always double if asked, but that requires my partner to double as well. I will not only play a male.

(Sorry I had to make that so big. It seems most people never read that part.)

Also, though they aren't listed here, I am interested in some anime as well. Please ask if you're interested in that, or if you have an idea that you don't see here.

Okay, so, I'll list the fandoms I'm interested in, and then I'll list the original stuff.

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Supernatural
Dragon Age
Persona 3 and 4
Percy Jackson
Star Wars

Originals

Brother/Sister
Professor/Student
Older guy/ Younger girl
Best friends in love
Junkies
Professional woman who doesn't believe in love/ Artist dude who believes in love
Artist/Muse

Stuff I will not do

Doctor Who
Sherlock
Once Upon a Time
Frozen
Homestuck
Rape
Beastiality
Tentacles
Furries
Yaoi
Loli
Shota
Toilet play
Menses
Bondage

Professional woman who doesn't believe in love/ Artist dude who believes in love <3 I would love to do this pairing with you ^_^

I would not mind doing a Star Wars , Dragon Age, Brother and Sister or Best Friends In love with you XD

Status
Not open for further replies.