Partners Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Howdy guys, Kita here. I'm looking for a few rp partners for a few ideas I had. I don't expect a whole lot. I AM OKAY WITH ONE LINERS! In fact I enjoy the shorter responses rather than long ones, but I will try to match your writing length. I usually prefer FxM with me playing the female, but I'm okay with two female characters. Note: I only do FxM romances.

I would very much appreciate, if you'd tell me if you're going to bail or if you just aren't interested anymore. I'm really understanding and I don't bite. I will do the same for you if it arises.

On to the potential plots!

The Fiery Princess
I would like a Celtic warrior princess x male pairing for an action/adventure rp. I will be the warrior princess in this rp. I wish to create the plot with my partner!

Pokémon! Who doesn't love Pokémon?! Either gendered characters welcome!

The Fate of Yamoto Island!
This one requires a bit of explanation as the world is already set. This is strictly a FxM. Yamato island is made up of 4 main villages, the Spring Village, the Summer Village, the Fall village, and the Winter Village. It is governed by a single family in which my character is their only daughter. She is sent on a mission to purify the sacred symbols in each of the villages to save the island from a terrible fate. She is to choose a representative from one of the 4 villages, who most are the sons of the leaders of each village. They've grown up together and already are familiar with each other.

If you are interested or have questions pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.