Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Depending on my work schedule I can be on during my days off and sometimes at night after my shifts.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Supernatural, magical, yuri, fantasy, medieval. I'm also pretty much up for anything new.

foggy-forest-Howling-in-the-night.jpg

Hello Travelers
I'm here to look for a few one on one roleplaying partners! I'm sort of new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since I was a small teen. I'm a 19 year old college student who is going to an art school to hopefully become a video game artist. When I have time off from my studies, I love to roleplay with others and be creative in that sense. I'm pretty much just looking for someone who will stick with me in the long run and keep roleplaying for a while, even if we get bored of one and switch to another.

Requirements
  • You have to be at least 16 years old. It'd kind of be weird roleplaying with someone younger.​
  • Please try to post at least once a day. I understand if once in a while something gets in the way and you can't, but at least try once a day.​
  • My posting style is a long paragraph or two. I sometimes write more if I feel up to it. So try to make at least one paragraph and it'll all be good.​
  • Let's both create and brainstorm the plot together. It's no fun when you have to do it on your own. Also if you have an idea in the middle of the roleplay, let's talk about it.​
  • Being friendly would be a great thing! I like making friends while roleplaying.​
  • Please also have good grammar and good spelling.​
  • I'm comfortable with doing FxF and MxF. I can try MxM, but I haven't done much of it.​

What I Can Offer For You
Here's the things I can bring to this if you decide you want to roleplay with me.​
  • Friendship! I'm cool with talking about other things besides the roleplay and just being friends.​
  • I really like to talk about plots with my partners. So let's plot out our stories and make it interesting!​
  • I can reply almost every day, unless it's during finals week, then I may take a break.​
  • I will never just drop off the face of the earth. If I lose interest I will tell you and I'd hope you'd do the same for me.​
  • If you have an idea for a roleplay that is not on my list, I'm willing to talk about it!​
Still with me after all that? Awesome! Let's get into the topics then!

The ones with stars next to them are the ones I really want to try. The ones that are crossed out I'm already doing.

Fandoms
Until Dawn *
Destiny
Danny Phantom
RWBY *
Sword Art Online *
Fairy Tail
Legend of Korra
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *
Marvel
Supernatural
The Last of Us
Fall Out

Non-fandom Ideas
Werewolf X Human *
Witch X Human
Werewolf X Hunter
Medieval Fantasy (with or without supernaturals) *
Horror
Superhero X Super Villain *
Superhero's as Roommates
Mute X Speaking
College Roommates
Thief X Cop
Zombie/other Disaster

With this I am fine with them becoming a couple or just staying friends.

So yeah...that's pretty much it! I'm open to anything so throw it my way and maybe we can work something out! Have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Reactions: UsagiCiel
Hello! What pairings do you have in mind for Marvel?

I'd like to rp with you. Maybe the mute x speaking?

Hello! What pairings do you have in mind for Marvel?

I really don't have pairings to be exact. I just really love the Marvel universe and would love to do something with it! If you have any ideas PM me about it!

I would love to role-play with you if you will have me ^^ I looked through your thread and here are the topics I am interested in:

• Supernatural (I'm on season 6)
  • Mute X Speaking
  • Werewolf X Human

I would love to role-play with you if you will have me ^^ I looked through your thread and here are the topics I am interested in:

• Supernatural (I'm on season 6)
  • Mute X Speaking
  • Werewolf X Human
I'm down with doing a Werewolf X Human one if you want to PM me!

HEY YOU! I want to try Witch x Human or Superhero x super villain with you!

Oh my turn, my turn!

Superhero's as Roommates! Pleeeeease!

I would love to do any of the listed below ones with you if you are still looking ^^

• Legend of Korra
• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *

I'll gladly do a RWBY rp or destiny rp

HEY YOU! I want to try Witch x Human or Superhero x super villain with you!
I'm already doing a superhero x super villain, but I can do a Witch x Human one! PM me and we'll talk

I would love to do any of the listed below ones with you if you are still looking ^^

• Legend of Korra
• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *
I'm up with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. PM and we'll talk out the details!

Roommates or werewolf x hunter sound good enough for me! If you're up to it.

Hi there, I'd love to do either a Destiny or midieval fantasy, if you're still looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.