Partners Wanted!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EverCharady, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

Hello Travelers
    I'm here to look for a few one on one roleplaying partners! I'm sort of new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since I was a small teen. I'm a 19 year old college student who is going to an art school to hopefully become a video game artist. When I have time off from my studies, I love to roleplay with others and be creative in that sense. I'm pretty much just looking for someone who will stick with me in the long run and keep roleplaying for a while, even if we get bored of one and switch to another.

• You have to be at least 16 years old. It'd kind of be weird roleplaying with someone younger.​
    • Please try to post at least once a day. I understand if once in a while something gets in the way and you can't, but at least try once a day.​
    • My posting style is a long paragraph or two. I sometimes write more if I feel up to it. So try to make at least one paragraph and it'll all be good.​
    • Let's both create and brainstorm the plot together. It's no fun when you have to do it on your own. Also if you have an idea in the middle of the roleplay, let's talk about it.​
    • Being friendly would be a great thing! I like making friends while roleplaying.​
    • Please also have good grammar and good spelling.​
    • I'm comfortable with doing FxF and MxF. I can try MxM, but I haven't done much of it.​

What I Can Offer For You
    Here's the things I can bring to this if you decide you want to roleplay with me.​
    • Friendship! I'm cool with talking about other things besides the roleplay and just being friends.​
    • I really like to talk about plots with my partners. So let's plot out our stories and make it interesting!​
    • I can reply almost every day, unless it's during finals week, then I may take a break.​
    • I will never just drop off the face of the earth. If I lose interest I will tell you and I'd hope you'd do the same for me.​
    • If you have an idea for a roleplay that is not on my list, I'm willing to talk about it!​
    Still with me after all that? Awesome! Let's get into the topics then!

The ones with stars next to them are the ones I really want to try. The ones that are crossed out I'm already doing.

Until Dawn *
    Danny Phantom
    RWBY *
    Sword Art Online *
    Fairy Tail
    Legend of Korra
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *
    The Last of Us
    Fall Out

Non-fandom Ideas
    Werewolf X Human *
    Witch X Human
    Werewolf X Hunter
    Medieval Fantasy (with or without supernaturals) *
    Superhero X Super Villain *
    Superhero's as Roommates
    Mute X Speaking
    College Roommates
    Thief X Cop
    Zombie/other Disaster

With this I am fine with them becoming a couple or just staying friends.

So yeah...that's pretty much it! I'm open to anything so throw it my way and maybe we can work something out! Have an awesome day!

#1 EverCharady, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hello! What pairings do you have in mind for Marvel?
  3. I'm sorry... WHY HAVE WE NOT MET BEFORE?!?!

These are all things I am very interested in. So if you think we are a good match, we should totally try something out!
  4. I'd like to rp with you. Maybe the mute x speaking?
  5. I really don't have pairings to be exact. I just really love the Marvel universe and would love to do something with it! If you have any ideas PM me about it!
  6. Awesome! If you want PM me and we'll talk about it?
  7. Alright, will do! :)
  8. I would love to role-play with you if you will have me ^^ I looked through your thread and here are the topics I am interested in:

• Supernatural (I'm on season 6)
    • Mute X Speaking
    • Werewolf X Human
  9. I'm down with doing a Werewolf X Human one if you want to PM me!
  10. Sure ^^
  11. HEY YOU! I want to try Witch x Human or Superhero x super villain with you!
  12. Oh my turn, my turn!

Superhero's as Roommates! Pleeeeease!
  13. I would love to do any of the listed below ones with you if you are still looking ^^

• Legend of Korra
    • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *
  14. I'll gladly do a RWBY rp or destiny rp
  15. I'm already doing a superhero x super villain, but I can do a Witch x Human one! PM me and we'll talk
  16. I'm up with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. PM and we'll talk out the details!
  17. RWBY sounds good! PM me and We'll talk out the details.
  18. Roommates or werewolf x hunter sound good enough for me! If you're up to it.
  19. Hi there, I'd love to do either a Destiny or midieval fantasy, if you're still looking :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.