Partners Needed {Preferably Long-term}

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hero.ic

Original poster
Hello all~ My name, in case you were unaware, is innocent devil but you can address me as whatever you like. As the name suggests I can be quite devilish and come up with strange or even evil ideas at times but they end up being hilarious and fun so don't be afraid >:3 I know what you all must be thinking; why is this noob girl with inadequate grammar reaching out to all of us Iwaku players? Well for your information I have been roleplaying for at least 4+ years and i only currently have about three active roleplays going on at the moment. I, being the roleplaying addict that I am, need more than just three to satisfy my hunger for writing stories. Since I've been in the game for quite some time now I'm not very gender specific and can portray several characters at once. Now enough about myself and on to the business matter.

I do have some 'requirements' so to say for my roleplays. [They are more like guidelines in reality but requirements sounded more fancy ._.] Much like any other person on here everyone has their own regulations, mine are fairly simple and I will give you the same courtesy.
1. Please try and reply within four days. I know life is much more important, trust me when I say mine is pretty hectic, but don't just go disappearing for 2+ weeks without a legitimate reason otherwise we'll have a few issues buddy~
2. I like to focus my posts on being around 2+ paragraphs unless there is a lot going on at the moment. If you like to write more I will do my best to match yours. I prefer quality over nonsensical quantity just no one-liners!
3. Don't be boring! Predictable roleplays are boring for the both of us. We are here to have fun not re-write Romeo & Juliet. If you have any awesome ideas don't be afraid to just do it because I honestly won't get mad if it's entertaining.
If you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask before actually wanting to roleplay with me, or you know just say hi to be nice because I always like new people.

PHEW! You made it this far so congratulations~! Now onto the plots.
Recently I have begun to take a liking to zombies and apocalyptic worlds, just finished Walking Dead -squeals-, so if anyone wants to do that LET ME KNOW ASAP! I do have other things that I would like to do besides those if they don't suit your fancy.
The following is a list of broad topics I can think of that interest me. We can do lots with any idea you like or if you have an idea you want to pitch to me please do so!
[Ones with asterisks are the ones I want to do the most & bolded ones I may have an idea for.]
Supernaturals
Shipwreck**
Anarchy
Dystopian Worlds
Soldiers
Apocalyptic Worlds********************

Troubled Teens/Runaways**

See anything you like~? Shoot me a message either here or in a pm. I will accept any and all proposals for the time being. Also, I'll try and update this when more ideas come to mind or when too many people take the same idea. For now everything is fair game.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Thank you for your time ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Last edited by a moderator:
Apocalyptic Worlds? :D whats your idea im interested!!

Troubled teens/Runaways? I could also go for Dystopian Worlds, Apocalyptic Worlds, and Anarchy...I don't mind...
I"m new here and um there some stuff going in my life right now so if I disappear for a few days or week then I'm sorry there's some family um stuff going on right now....

I would love to do a post apocalyptic plot with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.