Partners in crime.

J

Jho

Original poster
I would like to roleplay with someone. I don't mind alternating between sync.in, play by post, or even chat based roleplaying. But how I listed it is my order of preference.

I would like to roleplay a partnership of some sort. And this definitely does not mean romance and there is a slim chance that romance will be involved between our characters. Not that I am opposed, but I would prefer action.

I do not have a lot of ideas, but the one that really sticks with me for 1x1 is a Naruto Roleplay between 2 Anbu's who partner up for group missions and grow together. I am open to new and exciting ideas, but my anime/manga archive is very limited. So if you have a partnership idea that is not based off of one, then even better.

What I am looked for:
*Consistency. If you want to post once a day, once a week, or once a month. Either is fine, just let me know your goals and if we can work it out.

*Length. Don't go running for the hills. I am not looking for 5 paragraphs per post. It actually realllly depends on how we will roleplay. Through sync in, your contribution can jump from 3 paragraphs to a simple line, all depending on what we are writing and what's going on. Which is why it is such a unique and interesting experience. But if it's play by post, depending on post frequency and action, my expectations can change. Example? Why sure.

--You can only post once a week. Our characters are meeting each other. My character is waiting in a clearing and I give you four paragraphs. If I have to wait ~5 days for you to post and you give me one paragraph, it should be a pretty amazing paragraph for me to not feel gypped.

--But if you can post daily, and you give me a paragraph for my own, I wouldn't mind that at all.

*Open mind; quick feet. If you feel like our roleplay isn't going anywhere or you don't enjoy my writing style, I wouldn't mind if you were to be honest with me. And you definitely should expect the same treatment. You don't have to trudge through our quest just because of common courtesy. If you want to mix things up, I can be open to change. And if you want to drop the roleplay all together, just let me know.

*Gooby pls. I can be really goofy. Don't let my serious types fool you, there are two sides to this coin.

Well I don't know much about Naruto (shocker right?) but you seem like a cool person. So I'm pretty sure we could come up with something, you seem like a really cool person :3