1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

partner?!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hansi The Blind Guardian, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody. I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with. I'm sure we can work so,e things out. I don't often do romance, but I guess I could give it a shot. I'm a fan of super heroes, zombies|mutations, high school, fantasy action (has to be in a fictional world we create) anime style, and spies. Any takers?

2. Sure, I'd be up for some zombie action. What are you thinking about doing?

3. I'm a fan of having a lot of big events, and meeting new characters and helping development, I thought we could explore with different events. Every zombie movie I see its "movie starts, zombie attacks, run, find place to hide, meet people, zombie attack, people die, zombie zombie zombie, safety, end". I want it more like "start, zombies attack, cornered in an office building, escapes by a hair, character development, " and so on.

4. Sounds like a good idea. Any specific type of character you want to play? Do you have anything you want me to play?

5. I imtemd on playing more than one character as we go along. I am thinking of starting off with a regular taxi driver.

6. I think I'll probably play a college student, or someone younger than your character. Just start up the IC then we can get this show on the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.