partner?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

Hello everybody. I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with. I'm sure we can work so,e things out. I don't often do romance, but I guess I could give it a shot. I'm a fan of super heroes, zombies|mutations, high school, fantasy action (has to be in a fictional world we create) anime style, and spies. Any takers?

Sure, I'd be up for some zombie action. What are you thinking about doing?

I'm a fan of having a lot of big events, and meeting new characters and helping development, I thought we could explore with different events. Every zombie movie I see its "movie starts, zombie attacks, run, find place to hide, meet people, zombie attack, people die, zombie zombie zombie, safety, end". I want it more like "start, zombies attack, cornered in an office building, escapes by a hair, character development, " and so on.

Sounds like a good idea. Any specific type of character you want to play? Do you have anything you want me to play?

I imtemd on playing more than one character as we go along. I am thinking of starting off with a regular taxi driver.

I think I'll probably play a college student, or someone younger than your character. Just start up the IC then we can get this show on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.