Partner who Doubles and does Fandoms

M

Molders

Original poster
My apologies for posting this at a time when I should be asleep, so it probably won't be the greatest worded request.

I'm going to try and keep things simple.
------------------------------------------------------------------

How Much I Write - 400+ to 800+ per side. If I'm feeling good I can average 600ish per side with 800-1,000 words being where I can reach. However, even if I have writers block I can still reach over 400 words

How much I appreciate being written - I appreciate it if my partner can do 300+ words, or just match me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairing Types I'll do - All of them. I mean everything. M/M, F/F, M/F, non-binary characters, trans characters.

Pairing Types I'd appreciate - Whatever my partner is willing to do. I won't complain, and I'm willing to make new OC's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC Friendliness - Extremely High! I love using OC characters. I'm also very lenient about them, so I'm willing to let my partners go all nuts with them. The way I see it is like if your character seems like they might overshadow mine, I'll just have it where our sides don't intersect. So you can be as strong, and cool, and amazing as you want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Genres I'm into for Folks who don't like fandoms - Military Science-Fiction, Futuristic-Fantasy, Survival-Horror, Cyberpunk, Modern Fantasy, Superhero Fiction.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms I'm into;

Mass Effect

Halo

Deus Ex

Resident Evil (The games)

Marvel Comics, Marvel Cinematic Universe, X-Men Films, X-Men Evolution, Avengers Assemble/Ultimate Spider-Man

DC Comics, DC Animated Universe, DC Animated Movie Universe, Arkham Games

Life is Strange

The Evil Within

My Hero Academy

Cowboy Bebop

Hellsing

That's all I'm interested in for now.

Thank you for reading.

My apologies for posting this at a time when I should be asleep, so it probably won't be the greatest worded request.

I'm going to try and keep things simple.
------------------------------------------------------------------

How Much I Write - 400+ to 800+ per side. If I'm feeling good I can average 600ish per side with 800-1,000 words being where I can reach. However, even if I have writers block I can still reach over 400 words

How much I appreciate being written - I appreciate it if my partner can do 300+ words, or just match me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairing Types I'll do - All of them. I mean everything. M/M, F/F, M/F, non-binary characters, trans characters.

Pairing Types I'd appreciate - Whatever my partner is willing to do. I won't complain, and I'm willing to make new OC's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC Friendliness - Extremely High! I love using OC characters. I'm also very lenient about them, so I'm willing to let my partners go all nuts with them. The way I see it is like if your character seems like they might overshadow mine, I'll just have it where our sides don't intersect. So you can be as strong, and cool, and amazing as you want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Genres I'm into for Folks who don't like fandoms - Military Science-Fiction, Futuristic-Fantasy, Survival-Horror, Cyberpunk, Modern Fantasy, Superhero Fiction.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms I'm into;

Mass Effect

Halo

Deus Ex

Resident Evil (The games)

Marvel Comics, Marvel Cinematic Universe, X-Men Films, X-Men Evolution, Avengers Assemble/Ultimate Spider-Man

DC Comics, DC Animated Universe, DC Animated Movie Universe, Arkham Games

Life is Strange

The Evil Within

My Hero Academy

Cowboy Bebop

Hellsing

That's all I'm interested in for now.

Thank you for reading.

Great post.

Can offer originals (crime and sci-fi) while also a fan of Deus Ex, Resident Evil and Life Is Strange.

My attempts to message you are bringing up some kind of weird message. Can you PM me please?

My attempts to message you are bringing up some kind of weird message. Can you PM me please?

Done - sent you a quick one word message to see if it went through.

Looks good at my end.

I'll do a mass effect or my hero Academia with you.