PARTNER WHERE ARE YOU???

Y

Yamineko123and4

Original poster
If you want a nocturnal RP partner, I totes for it!
If you want 1-2 paragraphs , I'm for it!
If you like plotting, Cool!
If you're 22+, Welcome!
If you're into Romantic Dramas comedies, I am too!
I usually play Male but it doesn't matter to me.
I'm friendly and love communication. If story starts to flat line I'll grab the defibrillator!!!!
I'm out of practice but I catch on fast.
I'm only do m/f and I'm cool with playing multiple character.
I'm not a crybaby or overly drama queen!
What to start off with short rp before taking a long one.
The G on my keyboard works sometimes o ,o

Plots:
Trapped with worst enemy.
Arranged Marriage
Space pirate X Space Cop
Slice of Life
Adventure!!!!

DM Me plz TT , TT

Arranged marriage and the space cop (reminds me of Men In Black) one sounds incredibly fun! I also play males, but I need more comfort with playing a female xD Romance is my fucking jam and I am so game!

new things!!!

star x manager
new mysterious person x seemingly crazy neighbor

I'm still here

Hey, I'm new on this account but I joined years ago. Couldn't find my old account so I assume it was deleted.
However, it's been a long time since my last online RP and I'm looking for something easy to get back into the game.

I freaking love the idea of the "trapped with worst enemy." That's been a favourite writing prompt of mine for years. I also like any kind of adventure, so hmu if you have any good ideas.

Fantasy and historical are my favourite genres but I'm open to suggestions. I have numerous OCs that I'm in love with but I'm ok to come up with new characters.
I don't like smut but am definitely open to Rom Com! Enemies-to-lovers and established relationships are a couple settings I've had a lot of fun with.

Let me know if you are interested :)

• Love
Reactions: Yamineko123and4
I would love to role play but will the role play be in private and can the storyline be discussed?

• Love
Reactions: Yamineko123and4
May i ask are u a male or female? And where can we role play?

-timidly raises hand cause has only one super-awesome rp partner and looking to expand a bit but is sort of rusty and has no game :D also- one of my coma keys on my laptop broke off so I feel that annoyance there! lol. -crappy 4 year old Toshiba laptop ugh---

I'm always up at night, and I like a lot of supernatural stuff and horror etc.. was curious to know if you'd be interested first in PM rp? Just to see where it lead to, and whatever you're NOT comfortable with just let me know. The Trapped with your worst enemy idea sounds fun. If you wanted to combine that with supernatural/paranormal elements cool, if not, any good plot line works for me. Feel free to pm me if interested. :) Okay -annd have a great day! -poofs-

Could we do Demon x Human mixed with Arranged Marriage?

Hey! I’d be up for rp if you’re still looking!