1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partner wanted!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HardcoreStraw, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! So this is my first partner request on this site, feel special!
    So I used to be an avid gamer/reader until university life caught up with me. I fell for anything space-themed, Star wars, star trek, Halo, Mass Effect, you name it, i've probably played it. I've always wanted to live in those worlds myself, or create a new world to rival all of them. I'm searching for a partner to go on this adventure with me, and make some pretty amazing stories!

2. If you're interested in building a new world/universe, we could certainly try.

My sci-fi fandoms that I know passably well are Star Trek (I know all the series except Enterprise), Star Wars (main canon + KOTOR II), Firefly (though I'd have to brush up), Battlestar Galactica, and Babylon 5 (not a fan of the Shadow War arc though). Series I'm picking up on FLCL (list says sci-fi; not sure if), Farscape and Earth: Final Conflict.

You can name a fandom not mentioned; I've probably heard of it and can do some research on it. :)

3. You definitely have to play KOTOR I, the story was so great!
    I've watched all those, (except for earth:final conflict) albeit my star trek is so rusty. I'm definitely aiming for the interaction between crew members in firefly, the adventurous themes of star-trek, the combat of Star-Wars.
    But generally the exploration and adventure and the ability to share the experience is what matters most to me

4. I shall think more on an original plot that we can use. It's 2:00 AM here, so if you don't mind a day-by-day update quo, we should be good.

One last note: should the plot be realistic, semi-realistic, or "anything goes" sci-fi?

5. Semi-realistic, laws of physics and basic stuff should still apply, but we can get creative!

6. I'll sleep on it and send you a PM tomorrow (Sept. 30) on general plot lines we can use. I already have one in mind, though I should flesh it out more before sending it. See you then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.