1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Slice-of-Life, Fandom
Hey there! My name's Dom and I've been roleplaying for a loooooong long time. I started on iScribble, roleplaying and drawing at the same time, and since then it's been a solid ten years since I've started roleplaying. I've had a craving to roleplay now for a while, so I want to post some ideas that maybe we can develop!

I play M/F couples, fandoms, and I'm also into world-building too. When it comes to romantic scenes, I always fade to black, so I'm not the best person for lemons! As for posting length, I give what I get. I don't mind short paragraphs, but I do ask that you provide enough information so I can create a post that moves the story along!

If you have any other ideas other than what's listed below, please do let me know! I'll be adding plots constantly, so if you don't see something now you may see it later!

* - RP Candy
*** - Craving this plot

***Narnia - During the reign of the Kings and Queens of Narnia, two humans get pulled into the country for the first time. They meet a young dryad who's on her way to Cair Paravel for an upcoming festival. Along the way, they discover a band of rebels who are still loyal to the White Witch, whom the royal family fought just a few Narnian years prior. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time, they are captured and have to figure out how to get away.

Vocaloid - I'm open to any plot based on Vocaloid songs! We can use the actual Vocaloids themselves or make our own characters for the song plots. I'm open to most Vocaloid ships too, my main favorites being Kaito/Miku, Older!Rin/Gakupo or Luka/Gakupo.

Pokemon - My game career with Pokemon is declining slowly, but I still love to draw and roleplay Pokemon! The Hoenn region is my favorite region, but we can RP any other regions or even create our own!

* Popular Musician/Emerging Artist and Fan

Shy Friend/Outgoing Friend

Online Couple finally meeting in person

Superhero/Villain

Last edited:
I could go for Pokemon with you. The Hoenn region is one of my favorites myself.

Reactions: artisticheart
I could go for Pokemon with you. The Hoenn region is one of my favorites myself.
Awesome! PM me and let's see if we can get a plot started! ^^

Reactions: Rebornfan120