Partner searching!

R

Remi

Original poster
Hello there! Call me Remi.

Since I haven't been on here in quite some time, I thought I'd post a new partner request thread. Anyways, the only specifics there is when it comes to looking for a partner, is that if that partner is okay with male x male plots and possibly 18+ content if it comes around. Of course, my plots will not revolve around 18+ content since that can get boring—only if it the dark content, which is rather enjoyable!

~ Pairings
(the ones marked with '*' are my favorites)

Villain x Hero *
Witch x witch/human
Bad boy x outcast *
Two members of a gang/partners in crime
Love/hate relationship *
Teacher x student
Idol x fan
Bandmates
Roomates
Neighbors
Vampire x vampire/human
Childhood friends *

~ detailed plots

Never Leaving

Person A had just experience a heavenly traumatic and unbelievable situation that he happened to get himself into— he killed his best friend. He could only remember it vividly, knowing that by one minute they were at a house party and then by the next, the one he cared for so deeply was on the ground in front of him. Having to escape his normal life for good and even abandoning his apartment, he knew he had to turn to someone who he could trust to keep this secret, despite feeling the need to turn himself in. His ex, person B. Person B was the opposite of good, familiar with drug uses and run-in's with the cops. It wasn't an idea that person A liked, but he had no option. Not to mention the loneliness that was getting to him, and to hell with explaining it to a therapist.

Partners In Crime

Person A and B never got along. To think, that there own boss paired them up as a team of 2 in the San Fransisco's most dangerous gang. They would always argue when out on missions, always had some sort of slip-up on the way back, and never seemed to agree with each other even at the worst times possible. However, when they did work together, they did absolutely marvelous. Their teamwork is probably what got them their title in the first place. One day, when out on a mission to scout-out a large building they were gonna raid the following weekend, person B, being the troublemaker and rather cocky/rebellious guy he was, accidentally started a shoot-out too early into the mission out on the top of a parking garage. Person A, the made-to-be-future-leader and more responsible one, gets pissed of course. Let's see how they'll escape this one.

Devil's Gift Club

Person A thought he'd have a more peaceful life after moving from the city into the mountains where an all boy's boarding school became the replacement for the crappy excuse of a school he went to before. However, when signing up for an innocent photography club, he didn't expect that it would be a cover up for something completely different; something that he didn't think any high school would even allow. Except, The Devil's Gift Club existed, and was run by person B, the schools most popular student to exist. What made it so 'not Innocent'? The main purpose of the club. Each member had to perform explicit activities with all the other male students who asked for it, just to treat the sexually pent up guys. Well, if they weren't willing to help themselves any longer, who'd do the job?

Troubled Youth

The world was once peaceful. That was now an unbelievable thought for person A, who was now self-claimed a leader to the rest of the group full of teenagers and the ones who just turned 18. The apocalypse happened, and the entire world turned to chaos. People started eating... other people... and the worst part? The actual adults who ran the school just abandoned everyone who was enrolled! And to think they'd be able to survive on their own... well, months later, they surprisingly did. However, as time passed they began to run low on food and even lost a few people, almost losing all hope—until person B and their little brother arrived, at first being mistaken as raiders.
(Inspired by Telltale's the walking dead the final season)

Deadly Love *

Person A moves into an old home with his father, who's a psychiatrist, and his mother, who worked as a nurse. What the family barely knew about the beautiful home was that it was haunted by the many, many troubled spirits that once died tragic deaths years before. Person B, a psychotic and strange person, is a ghost sent back to earth. He takes the role as person A's father's 'patient'; visiting the homes once a week for a session. His job is to get rid of the spirits, an order given to him by his also deceased mother. While he's at it, he takes quite the liking to person A. And that's not exactly a good thing—at least, for person A.
~

- RULES!

• please be advanced-lit, 2+ paragraphs and more than four lines is greatly appreciated. No one-liners or asterisks, I will simply not respond to those.

• I strictly roleplay male x male, just 'cause it's a preference!

• I'm a switch, so I'm perfectly fine playing whatever role.

• don't just base the plot off nsfw content unless that actually is the plot, for example like Devil's Gift Club, which will have different aspects of the story too.

• I'm okay with anything except severely depressing plots, self-harm, ddlg, our bathroom play.

• I'm introverted so I'm really sorry if I'm awkward when talking ooc.

• If you fail to follow any rules I'll just simply leave the thread/messaging system. Thanks!

• if any plot starts to get dry, we can always work on something to switch it up or start a new plot! Don't be afraid to ask.

~

Okay, that's about it... I can list kinks and stuff if asked in messages, as for character bios I'll do the same with those. We also don't have to present character as well! If you prefer. Well, I hope I find luck!

Hello there! Call me Remi.

Since I haven't been on here in quite some time, I thought I'd post a new partner request thread. Anyways, the only specifics there is when it comes to looking for a partner, is that if that partner is okay with male x male plots and possibly 18+ content if it comes around. Of course, my plots will not revolve around 18+ content since that can get boring—only if it the dark content, which is rather enjoyable!

~ Pairings
(the ones marked with '*' are my favorites)

Villain x Hero *
Witch x witch/human
Bad boy x outcast *
Two members of a gang/partners in crime
Love/hate relationship *
Teacher x student
Idol x fan
Bandmates
Roomates
Neighbors
Vampire x vampire/human
Childhood friends *

~ detailed plots

Never Leaving

Person A had just experience a heavenly traumatic and unbelievable situation that he happened to get himself into— he killed his best friend. He could only remember it vividly, knowing that by one minute they were at a house party and then by the next, the one he cared for so deeply was on the ground in front of him. Having to escape his normal life for good and even abandoning his apartment, he knew he had to turn to someone who he could trust to keep this secret, despite feeling the need to turn himself in. His ex, person B. Person B was the opposite of good, familiar with drug uses and run-in's with the cops. It wasn't an idea that person A liked, but he had no option. Not to mention the loneliness that was getting to him, and to hell with explaining it to a therapist.

Partners In Crime

Person A and B never got along. To think, that there own boss paired them up as a team of 2 in the San Fransisco's most dangerous gang. They would always argue when out on missions, always had some sort of slip-up on the way back, and never seemed to agree with each other even at the worst times possible. However, when they did work together, they did absolutely marvelous. Their teamwork is probably what got them their title in the first place. One day, when out on a mission to scout-out a large building they were gonna raid the following weekend, person B, being the troublemaker and rather cocky/rebellious guy he was, accidentally started a shoot-out too early into the mission out on the top of a parking garage. Person A, the made-to-be-future-leader and more responsible one, gets pissed of course. Let's see how they'll escape this one.

Devil's Gift Club

Person A thought he'd have a more peaceful life after moving from the city into the mountains where an all boy's boarding school became the replacement for the crappy excuse of a school he went to before. However, when signing up for an innocent photography club, he didn't expect that it would be a cover up for something completely different; something that he didn't think any high school would even allow. Except, The Devil's Gift Club existed, and was run by person B, the schools most popular student to exist. What made it so 'not Innocent'? The main purpose of the club. Each member had to perform explicit activities with all the other male students who asked for it, just to treat the sexually pent up guys. Well, if they weren't willing to help themselves any longer, who'd do the job?

Troubled Youth

The world was once peaceful. That was now an unbelievable thought for person A, who was now self-claimed a leader to the rest of the group full of teenagers and the ones who just turned 18. The apocalypse happened, and the entire world turned to chaos. People started eating... other people... and the worst part? The actual adults who ran the school just abandoned everyone who was enrolled! And to think they'd be able to survive on their own... well, months later, they surprisingly did. However, as time passed they began to run low on food and even lost a few people, almost losing all hope—until person B and their little brother arrived, at first being mistaken as raiders.
(Inspired by Telltale's the walking dead the final season)

Deadly Love *

Person A moves into an old home with his father, who's a psychiatrist, and his mother, who worked as a nurse. What the family barely knew about the beautiful home was that it was haunted by the many, many troubled spirits that once died tragic deaths years before. Person B, a psychotic and strange person, is a ghost sent back to earth. He takes the role as person A's father's 'patient'; visiting the homes once a week for a session. His job is to get rid of the spirits, an order given to him by his also deceased mother. While he's at it, he takes quite the liking to person A. And that's not exactly a good thing—at least, for person A.
~

- RULES!

• please be advanced-lit, 2+ paragraphs and more than four lines is greatly appreciated. No one-liners or asterisks, I will simply not respond to those.

• I strictly roleplay male x male, just 'cause it's a preference!

• I'm a switch, so I'm perfectly fine playing whatever role.

• don't just base the plot off nsfw content unless that actually is the plot, for example like Devil's Gift Club, which will have different aspects of the story too.

• I'm okay with anything except severely depressing plots, self-harm, ddlg, our bathroom play.

• I'm introverted so I'm really sorry if I'm awkward when talking ooc.

• If you fail to follow any rules I'll just simply leave the thread/messaging system. Thanks!

• if any plot starts to get dry, we can always work on something to switch it up or start a new plot! Don't be afraid to ask.

~

Okay, that's about it... I can list kinks and stuff if asked in messages, as for character bios I'll do the same with those. We also don't have to present character as well! If you prefer. Well, I hope I find luck!

Partners in crime?