1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Partner Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chouko Miyabi, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am currently looking to start a few role plays. I have several topics I am interested and hopefully someone else out there will be too. I would like the writing level to be intermediate and I can do either PMs or Forums for the role play. I do ask that there are absolutely no one liners and I would it if you could post between 2-12 paragraphs. I say 2-12 because anything below two paragraphs to me is boring and anything above twelve makes me go cross-eyed. I will not complain though if you want to post more. It just takes me longer to read because I have to take breaks.

Other than that my only rules are that you be willing to double, play the male, or do two role plays. I prefer not to play the male, but if your idea is fantastic I will consider it. I also ask that you be patient with me. I try to be on everyday, but next week is finals and I work so, sometimes I can't get on. If I will be gone for more than a day I will let you know if I can.

Show Spoiler

Pirate/Woman
    Princess/Ninja(or samurai)
    Celebrity/Fan
    Warlock/Witch
    Warlock/Princess
    Assassin/Target
    Billionaire/Middle Class
    Knight/Peasant
    Knight/Princess
    Solider/Citizen ( many different eras are options just ask )
    Gang member/Rival gang member
    Gang leader/Rival Gang leader's daughter

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head. If there is a pairing you are interested in please feel free to ask!

Show Spoiler

Fandoms

Supernatural

Dean/Oc
    Sam/OC
    Castiel/OC

Harry Potter

Fred/OC
    George/OC
    Draco/OC
    OC/OC

Walking Dead

Daryl/Oc
    Glenn/OC

Spirited Away

OC/OC
    Older Haku/OC

Howl's Moving Castle

Howl/OC
    OC/OC

Final Fantasy Advent Children

Cloud/OC
    Vincent/OC
    Yazoo/OC

Kingdom Hearts

Older Axel/OC
    Older Sora/OC
    Older Riku/OC

Bleach

Ichigo/OC
    Byakuya/OC
    Gin/OC
    Uryu/OC
    Renji/OC
    Urahara/OC
    Yumichika/OC
    Aizen/OC

There are more for the Bleach Fandom I am interested in, but I figured I have listed to many already

Naruto

Kakashi/OC
    Itachi/OC
    Deidara/OC
    Gara/OC

#1 Chouko Miyabi, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.