Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
I'm looking for something fun. I want to create something special with my RP partner. A unique story that'll span worlds, perhaps even dimensions. The type of story I want to do would be an adventure of tremendous proportions. Think of One Piece, but instead of one world, there are millions of dimensions me and my partner could explore and create! Now, of course, this would obviously be based in a Fantasy world at first. But as it continued on, aspects of Sci-fi and other genres would be included into this massive story.

My partner.. must be a malleable person that I can work with. Someone who will take my opinion into count and will always listen to my ideas. I'm willing to do that, so I'd like my partner to do that as well.

Well, that's my partner request. I hope someone is interested in doing something like this with me.

Reactions: Nikkole❤
Ooh, this sounds interesting. I will be willing to listen to your ideas and value them, and I will come up with my own ideas as well. To be truthful, I spend at least 12 hours on the internet per day, therefore I could most definitely post at "the speed of light". The fact that you had to emphasize fun makes this sound even better. Send me a PM, maybe?

I would definitely be interested! Buuuut I am a complete newbie to this site and pretty new to role play in general (I've had some experience in D&D with a group who did a more character/plot based type of play...but that's about it). If your One[x]One thread is public, I will totally read it, because it sounds awesome!! But I feel that I would only hold you back if I were to ask to participate since I am so new...but reading can help with the writing part - any experience is good in my eyes :) I wish you luck in finding your partner and with your awesome multi-dimensional idea!! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.