Partner Search

I'm open to any different or new ideas, these are just a few that I've really enjoyed!:)

• Best Friends That Fall In Love

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Brothers Best Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JessC.

Original poster
I'm new to this site but I'm not new to roleplaying. I usually have quite a bit of time in my day so I should be able to post multiple times a day.
I really really dislike one-liners unless they're only occasional. I usually go to a few lines or at the least a couple lines, but every now and then I am known to have a one-liner.
I'm open to different ideas and plots that we could use also, just let me know what you think, please!

Hey :) I'm kind of on the same page as you are I'm brand new to this website but I have role played quite a bit and I love it :3 and I'm pretty much open to any idea and plots as well and I am more active in posting in the evening it's sometimes hard for me to get to it during the day but I try my best and welcome by the way haha I'd love to work with you if you would with me.

Hey :) I'm kind of on the same page as you are I'm brand new to this website but I have role played quite a bit and I love it :3 and I'm pretty much open to any idea and plots as well and I am more active in posting in the evening it's sometimes hard for me to get to it during the day but I try my best and welcome by the way haha I'd love to work with you if you would with me.

Yeah, that sounds great! Uhm just PM me what works best for you!

Hey, I'm also new! Like brand-spanking new. I have some experience with role play so if you were open to more than one I'd like to do one with you :)

Hey, I'm also new! Like brand-spanking new. I have some experience with role play so if you were open to more than one I'd like to do one with you :)

Okay that sounds great! Just PM me the details and we can talk about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.