Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joanna Silverdale

Original poster
Hello everyone! So, I've been gone for quite a bit from Iwaku, real life took over a great deal! But lately I've been finding myself restless and with a head that is aching to roleplay! So, I'm looking for a partner that would like to discuss and perhaps create our whole own universe, use the one we currently have, go into the past, do fandom or just go with something between all of them, I'm not too picky!

Few fandoms that I've had in mind lately have been mostly Game related, such as:

Metal Gear Rising; Revengeance
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Symphonia
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Darksiders
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From TV shows I've had:

Robin Hood (The TV-Series)
Spartacus
Legend of the Seeker
Avatar: The Last Airbender (animated and not the movie!)
NCIS
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, I am open to suggestions if you have anything that you would be interested in. So if any of this seems interested, send me a PM or comment! Have a great day! :)

Hey, I'd love to do a roleplay with you! Specifically in the fantasy and creating our own world category, heh.

Oooh, I wouldn't mind that at all! :D My favorite genre is fantasy, hehe. ^^ Just PM me if you have any ideas in mind or well, a foundation of sorts for the world! :)

Have to run down to the shops for about 30min to get something to eat, so I'll be back later, hence why I thought you could message first with any possible ideas you may have! :D

I'm interested in doing Avatar or Skyrim (I'm seriously addicted to that game :P)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. A little intrigued with Xilia and probably Avatar .-.

Hm... would you like to try taking inspiration from both Skyrim and Tale of Symphonia and make something new and fantastical with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.