Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joanna Silverdale

Original poster
Hello! :)
I am going to be pretty basic about what it is I am looking for;

I am looking for a long-term roleplaying partner that doesn't mind several plots if we come up with more than just one, I strongly prefer to play a female character as I am not the best with playing a male one, but I can always try! I have nothing against Fandom Roleplays, in fact, I love the idea of creating AU's out of favorite animes, games and what not!

I usually write 1-3 paragraphs per emote depending on how much my character can add to the situation but I always try to write as much as I can. If you are a person that writes "u" when you want to type "You" or "2" when you want to write to/too, then you need not apply, sorry but I will not accept text typing. :) I answer whenever I am able (being a stay-at-home mom with 4 months tend to keep me busy!) and if you live in the U.S then it is highly possible that I am on during late evenings for you or during the mornings for you.

I have nothing against discussing plot ideas, I really love it so if you have some and if you are interested, please PM me or write a comment! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.