Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
I've not written one of these in ages, so forgive me if this is a bit messy/disorganised!

About me:
I'm Marcola, or you can call me Marc! I'm 23, in the GMT timezone & my pronouns are he/him. I'm an advanced writer with a love of fantasy and history, and I'm pretty sure I've been writing for a decade now across various sites. I'm always looking for new rp ideas and long-term writing partners! I don't mind writing for whatever gender/pairing, though I am transgender & find writing for lgbt characters fun, whatever characters you prefer writing won't affect whether I plot with you or not.

What I'm looking for:
-18+. I don't include sexual content/scenes in my rps by default, but it's nice to have the option if character dynamic/chemistry allows for it. & I sometimes write about heavier topics, so let me know what you are/aren't comfortable with upfront!
-Semi-advanced writers. So maybe 3 or more paragraphs per post? I'm flexible on this. But I totally understand low muse or writing back-and-forth scenes can mean shorter posts.
-Happy to write on iwaku, either in a thread or over DMs. I can chat ooc on discord as well if that's better for you!
-Someone willing to chat/plot OOC! Worldbuilding and character dynamics, or just ooc stuff, whatever. I like to be able to chat as well as write.
-One or two posts a week at least. I appreciate warning if you won't be online for longer than a couple weeks. I can normally post 3 times a week, more frequently if time & my muse works out well.
-Romance isn't mandatory. I don't mind having different dynamics & tend to favour more slow burn character development driven romances if they are brought in. If there is romance in the thread, it's not super high on my list of priorities.
-I can write for multiple characters, but we can just do a 1x1 focused kind of thread with secondary characters brought in as needed. Whichever you're more comfortable with.

Current plots/fandoms:
I normally go for historical or fantasy settings, but I do have a couple characters for a cyberpunk-type setting as well. For fandoms, I tend to just use them as a setting to build/place ocs in with passing reference to canon characters/events occasionally, but there are some exceptions with this! If you're interested in writing canon characters, just ask me about the specifics! That said, I have a lot of muse for these fandoms at the minute:
-Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. I've seen the show & read all the books, so I know a lot about this one! With House of the Dragon being a thing now, I'm kind of hoping to find someone to write this setting with, though i've not fully watched that series yet.
-The Witcher. Always looking for anyone who likes this lmao, even just to chat about the games, show or books! Probably my most consistent interest & a setting I can always find muse for.
-Grishaverse. I'm re-reading Six of Crows at the minute, so I'd definitely consider something with that setting.
-Wheel of Time. Only really putting this out there at the minute because there's been a show adaption made recently. I like the themes of the books & the kind of cyclical nature of it all, but just to warn you, it's been a while since I've read the series!

If you want an original setting, historical, fantasy or otherwise, I'm sure we could figure something out! I don't have any pre-written plots at the minute, but I'm planning to hopefully put some here soon.

If you read all that & would like to write/plot with me, just let me know here or send me a DM! This offer will always be open unless it says otherwise in the tags or title!

Reactions: JustRPHere
Hello there, I am coming back after a bit of a hiatus and I see that one of your Fandoms is the Witcher. I am a big fan of the show and was wondering if we could talk about maybe doing an rp, maybe do like a... previous generation or next generation type thing with OC's? I would be highly interested and if you want to plot we could take it to dm's to further flesh things out.