Partner Search

WickedWitch

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing something.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Thriller.
ZbS3xCcu5C35jaG0ughAD3bNK8z1YROHQhuL3u-cFMqkLsJi3HtLbBGr8-eUJy76JijY5esHdy4RWBE-BB0MEs4DoOTC4477e5xiNsftL4TWFvNCuh69lOdBqVe76iJx4-ntIKUo

🌿 I'm a intermediate writer, while I'm still working on details, I usually never go below 2 paragraphs depending on what my partner posts

🌿 I randomly go silent for a couple of days, it's not me ghosting but me having either writers block or just a really bad week

🌿 I'm a blue star

🌿 Not exactly new to the RP world, but I am very used to writing alone so please be patient as I'm still learning the handles of everything

🌿 I am very socially awkward, but I do enjoy engaging in small talk with partners or just other Roleplayers!

🌿 I am usually very passive when it comes to plotting, and rarely have any preferences

🌿 I'm down for long term partners and short term

BqV7QlU3M34Qxh38VJH7mrMdL3MTpDJ68Y26qx-bzl0gyePl1gmo-AurKUuHsWh3J2vmiLUWE0tYmr67rcKBlENW-Kw8AdRQZf65Yf3pdHgl3gSUXHBi1BHUCYgEsbEJfq53Zv2J

🌿 I'm here to have fun just as I'm here to learn, don't be shy pointing out anything wrong or slightly off about my writing

🌿 I don't really mind too much about star ratings, but if you're uncomfortable writing with a blue star you should leave!

🌿 Not picky about how many paragraphs you post, just as long as it's no one liners

🌿 If you're impatient, then it's immediately clear that we won't be good partners. As I sometimes go AWOL for a few days, and being pressured is very annoying

🌿 Be able to double when role-playing, not required for all plots though

🌿 Just don't be a dick, people have lives and are not required to keep you up with every point of their lives

v2t_cnYRt3zAppsjEmgQiOs8Cdm9pqrXI-P9ezAA6diCveJGuK1StiTbOv2zWrPi9Nj81jS0DZ3bNXhgEefA4eZwHc68Y3IE7UFBA8BThTbkQac7lI7kSwqOzgBJ8doBDVQVKHmn

I prefer the pairings being MxM but am not opposed to MxF
Things underlined are the ones I personally want to play
Plots in green are ones that are no longer available

🌿Two siblings go on a search to find their older brother/sister/sibling that went missing some months back, only to learn that he/she/they never went missing but ran away. And whatever they'd/she'd/he'd been running from has come back, and now the siblings are it's new victims.

For this plot we'd each have to play a sibling, some other main characters, and maybe a few side characters. This is supernatural, and the antagonist is a supernatural being, what exactly has yet to be decided. The older sibling isn't actually a main character, they'll just be talked about. But if it's something you want, one of us could play them.

🌿 A siren/mermaid is being hunted by a kingdom that wishes to hang it's tail on their walls, when the army manages to wound the creature, a king/queen from a neighboring kingdom rescues them.

I have been craving a good fantasy story that involves the pairing Mercreature x Royalty, and this lovely idea came to me. The plot hasn't actually been fleshed out too much, so we might have to spend a few days just plotting.

🌿A soldier/assassin runs away from his kingdom and stumbles upon a magician/demon and is offered shelter in return for helping the supernatural being in conquering a certain town/village.

A plot that I had planned on writing myself, before realizing that there would need to be a lot of time to put in if I were to do myself. Thus I decided on making it an RP plot. This pairing can be romance or just a classic bromance. another world that hasn't really been fleshed out.

🌿 Wounded werewolf is rescued by a vampire.

My favorite pairing, this can be set during a Werewolf/Vampire war or after a peace treaty or something of the sorts. Maybe there's still tension between the creatures. This one is pretty self explanatory, so not much plotting will be needed.

🌿 A sacrifice is given to a powerful demon king as a part of a peace treaty.

For some reason I'm really in the mood for writing this certain plot, there's actually not too much I have to say about the plot. It's the kind of plot we need to talk about together.

Last edited:
Hey if you're still looking. I'd be down for the mermaid one.

Reactions: WickedWitch
Hi, still looking? I'm interested in the soldier/assassin x magician/demon one. :)

Hi, still looking? I'm interested in the soldier/assassin x magician/demon one. :)

Yeah! I'm still looking, 😊 send me a PM!

The last two plots are very interesting to me, especially that last one. I’m definitely interested If you’re still open to rp partners, though I do really only write females if that’s alright.

The last two plots are very interesting to me, especially that last one. I’m definitely interested If you’re still open to rp partners, though I do really only write females if that’s alright.

Yup! It's fine, as long as I get to write a male character! Send me a Pm and we xan start plotting! 😊