3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello everyone! My name is MarilynFae and I am currently looking for a couple more roleplay partners to join me during this quarantine!

First, here are just a few things about me to let you know about my style and what I am looking for! First, I currently work full time at a hospital-mostly in the emergency room, so I've found that I keep getting busier and busier. I try to reply daily/every couple days, but the past couple weeks have been devastating for my little town and I've replied a lot less. I will keep you informed though, as I hope you'd do the same for me during these crazy times!

- I also don't mind playing male or female characters, however if I start to get too heavy of a load for one then I will ask to play more of the other so have a gentle balance. Right now I am equal in terms of genders so I am open to anything!
- I mostly play MxF myself, but am not necessarily closed to other pairings if you are interested! Edit: I have had several reach out for MxM pairings, so for now I am not wanting anymore MxM plots.
- I generally prefer PM for OOC chat. I don't have discord and it's easier to keep everything on here for me.
- I only will use realistic face claims. I am really a picky person about this, as I just can't bring myself to feel the story without a realistic person to imagine as we plot. If you prefer drawings or anime, I will be happy to send you a realistic and anime/drawing, but I expect both from you as well. Unfortunately, this isn't something I am willing to negotiate
- I don't mind thread or Pm for IC. Whatever my partner prefers is fine!
- I work a lot, like I said. I also go to school so my responses may not be everyday. I try my best, but right now my time just depends on how busy work is and what I have due for classes. I will always keep you informed if I can't reply in a week, though I rarely try to go that long.
- I match what my partner gives me, however, I prefer giving and receiving detail and plot building. If it's only a couple paragraphs but gives me something to reply to, I'll take it! If it's a book, I'll take it as well! But no one liners. I won't reply if that is all you have to give me. I am also sometimes salty if all I receive is a small paragraph as well. Help me build the story!
- I may ask for a writing sample if I can't find any on your page. If you aren't able to give me one I may be a little hesitant to roleplay with you. I want to know you can build onto the story as well. I'd be happy to return.
- I love romance, so I always hope it fits into a story I build, but it doesn't always, which is fine. If and when it comes to smut, only 18+. Anything else fades to black. However, I don't care about smut so even if you are over age and want to fade to black I am fine with it as well!

I was going to list all of my plots and pairings, but I'd love to hear what you are all craving! Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here if you are interested. I'd love to start a story with some of you, and right now I am open to anything!

Aside from that, I look forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch
Hello everyone! My name is MarilynFae and I am currently looking for a couple more roleplay partners to join me during this quarantine!

First, here are just a few things about me to let you know about my style and what I am looking for! First, I currently work full time at a hospital-mostly in the emergency room, so I've found that I keep getting busier and busier. I try to reply daily/every couple days, but the past couple weeks have been devastating for my little town and I've replied a lot less. I will keep you informed though, as I hope you'd do the same for me during these crazy times!

- I also don't mind playing male or female characters, however if I start to get too heavy of a load for one then I will ask to play more of the other so have a gentle balance. Right now I am equal in terms of genders so I am open to anything!
- I mostly play MxF myself, but am not necessarily closed to other pairings if you are interested!
- I generally prefer PM for OOC chat. I don't have discord and it's easier to keep everything on here for me.
- I don't mind thread or Pm for IC. Whatever my partner prefers is fine!
- I work a lot, like I said. I also go to school so my responses may not be everyday. I try my best, but right now my time just depends on how busy work is and what I have due for classes. I will always keep you informed if I can't reply in a week, though I rarely try to go that long.
- I match what my partner gives me, however, I prefer giving and receiving detail and plot building. If it's only a couple paragraphs but gives me something to reply to, I'll take it! If it's a book, I'll take it as well! But no one liners. I won't reply if that is all you have to give me. I am also sometimes salty if all I receive is a small paragraph as well. Help me build the story!
- I may ask for a writing sample if I can't find any on your page. If you aren't able to give me one I may be a little hesitant to roleplay with you. I want to know you can build onto the story as well. I'd be happy to return.
- I love romance, so I always hope it fits into a story I build, but it doesn't always, which is fine. If and when it comes to smut, only 18+. Anything else fades to black. However, I don't care about smut so even if you are over age and want to fade to black I am fine with it as well!

I was going to list all of my plots and pairings, but I'd love to hear what you are all craving! Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here if you are interested. I'd love to start a story with some of you, and right now I am open to anything! There is one very scarce pairing I was interested in, but I haven't built much on it because it's just something rather new I've been brainstorming with! It is superhero and villains children having a secret romance.

Aside from that, I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hello,

Let me know if you are still looking for an RP partner as I have some plot ideas.