Partner Search

W

Wondering Soul

Original poster
Hello there, I'm going to try to keep this as short and sweet as I can. I'm currently mainly looking for two different roleplays, which I will list below.

To get an idea about me, I tend to heavily mirror my partners post lengths with an average of somewhere between 250 to 500 words on my own. I can play any gender, and balance as many characters that are needed. It's probably worth noting that the frequency of my posts can differ, as my work can be demanding and there will be days I can't post. I ask for some understanding in this, and I'll give the same in return. If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate.

For some of my expectations, I don't seek much. My main one is that I ask you to have a similar average post size as myself. Of course I understand writers block, but somewhere around 100 to 200 words a minimum is what I'm looking for. If you are growing tired or bored, just please let me know. Having a decent level of maturity is also nice. ^.^

Now, to get onto the good stuff. I'm currently really wanting to do a high fantasy style pirate roleplay, and have a few plot points rolling around in my head that I'd like to expand upon with someone. My second desired roleplay is a medieval roleplay based around a revolution, I would really like to go in depth with this and really flesh out the world as we go. If either of these piques your interest, please let me know.

@Wondering Soul Do you happen to have any writing samples we could take a look at to gauge a better visual representation of what you're looking for?

I can do the first plot I've got a couple pirate characters I havnt used too much.

Reactions: Wondering Soul