Partner Search 🙃

L

Ladyriver22

Original poster
Just getting back into the role play community in general. It's been awhile. So I'm looking for a fantasy/ romance style role play to start.

I enjoy playing either female or male roles. I'm not sure of what I dislike. I'll have to figure that out as we go.

Will update characters for possible use after my shift

🌺

I'll do a fantasy rp with you.

Huzzah!

Would you like to work on Character choice first or plot?

Let's talk plot first in a pm.

It's a slow night for me, still searching for more. Bump

Do you have..a better idea at all of what you're looking for besides just genre?

Nope. I've just got lucky and was able to slap together some great plot with some really interesting characters with a couple others. They are just offline for the time being. So I'm bored.

Nope. I've just got lucky and was able to slap together some great plot with some really interesting characters with a couple others. They are just offline for the time being. So I'm bored.
well, I wish you luck then, that doesn't really help me figure out anything to roleplay with you so

well, I wish you luck then, that doesn't really help me figure out anything to roleplay with you so
That's alright. Everyone is different. I just like jumping into it and most of the time it works out. Just depends on how on the spot your plot bunnies are.