Partner Search!

C

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Edit: I'm adding another idea. I quite literally just thought of this, after watching a movie n Netflix called The Endless. Basically a small group stuck in a time loop. They each retain their memories, or retain only certain ones, every time they reset. They're basically trying to figure out how to end the loop, and try to do something different each time. For this one, I'd like someone who is skilled at this type of idea, who can ell form a great setting and background story for what's going on. I'd like all, or at least as many as possible, of the bases to be covered. What happened to start the loop, approximately how long they've been in it before they started to realize, or wake up, and a few scenarios on how they could end it.

I'm searching for a partner or two, and i have two ideas to start with. First off, I'm searching for interested partners. I've searched in the past for partners only to have them either lose interest right after they message me, or not getting anyone. So if anyone is interested, please think about whether or not you're truly willing to invest any time into these ideas.

I normally post anywhere from once to several times day, if not more. I'd like someone who can keep that pace too. I'd like someone who can also write. Not going to be all grammar nazi on this one, but proper spelling is a thing, and I do enjoy someone who knows how to write, at least while in character. Aside from that, all standard rules of Iwaku and general law apply.

Of All the Misfortune
Stories tell of a blessed grail from ages past, that grants the hearts desire of any who drink from its cup. Sadly, the stories forget to mention that the grail inflicts horrific misfortune upon the world whenever a wish is granted. The grail has recently been uncovered by an unknown person or party, and in that short time, earthquakes, pestilence, and a short-lived plague of madness have ravaged the lands.

To make matters worse, royal families have gone extinct, and all manner of bandits and monsters have run wild, as well as a permanent gateway to the abyss is slowly beginning to form, according to many a scholar. It is up to a few brave adventurers to reclaim the grail, before devastating consequences are set in motion.

To Claim It All
The King is growing old, and his life is coming to an end. He has no heirs to inherit his fortunes and and treasure aquired from his days as an adventurer and warrior. To decide of the recipient of such a massive fortune, he announces a wonderous competition, to determine who is worthy of being the heir to the throne, as well as the receiver of his plunders. Tests of strength, duels against monsters and even each other will be held in the grand arena for all to bear witness to, and whoever most impresses the King will claim all he owns, and be the next heir to the throne.

I look forward to writing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll do either of these plots.

Hey there Love, I'll send you a message when I can, unless you want to send one first. At the time of this message, I'll be heading out in a few hours to try and get a new job about an hour away, so no idea when I will be back.

I'd like to do your second plot if possible

@Hunter of Shadows yeah, I would love to. At the moment I'm in the process of trying to get my old job back, so I might be a little slow to reply, but send me a message when you can. Notice ahead of time, I will not be around tuesday, as that's when I'm going back to try again. The applications building was in the process of moving so it's been a he'll of a time trying.

@Hunter of Shadows yeah, I would love to. At the moment I'm in the process of trying to get my old job back, so I might be a little slow to reply, but send me a message when you can. Notice ahead of time, I will not be around tuesday, as that's when I'm going back to try again. The applications building was in the process of moving so it's been a he'll of a time trying.
There's no rush, I'm ready to look into brainstorming this whenever