T

TheMoonGoddess

Hey, guys! I'm new here and just searching for a couple partners to get something going. I literally just joined 30 minutes ago, so I'm still trying to get the hang of the new site and figure where everything is at. So, just please bare with me! Anyway, let's get this going! :)

::Requirements::

1. I am NOT and I mean NOT a fan of god-modding. I absolutely can't stand it. Play your own character, and I'll play mine.
2. I typically prefer playing the female roles, but I am willing to double if the plot calls for it. I just can't really get into it enough to play a male through an entire RP.
3. I am looking for long-term, nothing short-term, I like store development, let's throw in some drama here and there.
4. Please don't get something started and then just disappear, I have had people do that and that is probably my BIGGEST pet peeve. So, don't do that. If you have an issue let's address it and if it can't be fixed then we'll end it, but let's try and work it out, okay?
5. I consider myself "casual", I tend to post a couple paragraphs and more if I'm given enough. But usually it depends on what I'm given, that'll determine what I give back.
6. Most importantly, let's have fun with this!

::Fandoms::

We can discuss the parings for whichever fandom we chose on. I like to come up with our own plot.

The Vampire Diaries [Haven't watched the last 2 seasons, but catching up]
The Walking Dead [Haven't caught up on this final season, 5 episodes behind]
Grey's Anatomy [Catching up one the last 2 season right now]
Modern Fairytales [Pretty self explanatory]
Reign [I just recently started this show, still on season 1]
True Blood [Haven't seen the last and final season]
Supernatural [Haven't seen last 2 seasons]

I'm also open to suggestions, don't be afraid to ask!

::Pairings::

Supernatural x Human/Hunter/Supernatural
Prince/King x Peasant/Servant/Princess
Demon x Angel

My mid is currently drawing a blank at the moment, but please throw some suggestions out there and we'll see what we can get started! Thank you!

I'd be up for trying out a bit of supernatural/fantasy stuff with you!

I have quite a few medieval fantasy plots we could do, or we can create a completely new plot and or story.

I'd be open to doing something with modern fairy tales!

I'd be up for trying out a bit of supernatural/fantasy stuff with you!

Awesome! Just shoot me a private message and we'll see what we can work out!

I have quite a few medieval fantasy plots we could do, or we can create a completely new plot and or story.

Shoot me a PM and let's hear whatcha got! :D

I'd be open to doing something with modern fairy tales!

Great! You can PM me and we'll work something out!