Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AirQuest

Original poster
I posted in the Bluestar room, but I figured this board gets more views, so I'm posting here too.

Hello, and thank you for reading my request! I'm AirQuest, a male roleplayer, who is looking for other roleplayers. I'm a very open person so I don't mind if you're a boy, girl, or anything.

I like to keep the rules, and style, short, and sweet.

I prefer to do OC X Canon roleplays, in which my partner, and I both get a crush. In other words I often double.

My writing is usually third person, past tense.

I count myself as an adaptable roleplayer, I can go as low as two paragraphs, or I can write around 500 words, for both my partner's side, and my own.

I am open to all pairings, so if you want MxM I'll do it.

INo sexual stuff. I'm sorry.

I'm very relaxed, and like getting to be friends with my partners.

Stuff I'm interested in right now would be;

Resident Evil I more want the games than the movies.

DC Comics

Mass Effect

My Hero Academy

One Punch Man

Skyrim

Pokémon

Naruto

Marvel, I know some of the comics, and all of the movies...except Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't see that one.

One Piece honestly I only watched up the Luffy vs Lucci fight, but I know what's going on, because I read the wiki very thoroughly, and I saw the Whitebeard stuff on Youtube..

Horror Movies, I'm a fan of old Slasher films, Halloween (We'll need to work out if you want the original timeline, 1, 2, H20, Resurrection. Or the "Curse of Thorn" timeline 4, 5, 6) A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Creepy Pasta

Godzilla I think I've seen just about all versions of Godzilla. The only Godzilla movies I never saw were the ones were he fights Space Godzilla, and I think one of the Mecha Godzilla movies..

I recently replayed Dead Space 2...I have all three, I just wanted to play the second. The point is I'm up for the Dead Space universe.

Original Superhero World

Original Fantasy World

Original Science-Fiction World

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.