The Vestige
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
I can get on aound 3:30 on the weekdays. Weekends I'll be free at all times.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Everything really! I do especially enjoy romance and fantasy aspects to roleplays.
Hello, friends! It's been a while since I've been on this website so I'm looking for partners to get me back into the roleplaying scene.

So let's talk about me, roleplaying wise.
  • I typically only play female characters
  • I love doing Romance roleplays
  • I prefer doing FxF usually but I can also do FxM if you'd rather do that instead
  • I prefer doing OCxOC pairings but if I have something different in mind for a particular fandom then I'll mention it.
  • I'm pretty slack when it comes to how long your response is, just dont send me a one-liner if I send you a three-paragraph response.
  • It's been a while since I last roleplayed, a month or so maybe. I don't know if that'll make me a little rusty but if so please bare with me.
  • Weekdays I'll be on anytime after 3:30 EST. Weekends I'm pretty much always free unless I tell you otherwise.
  • I'll put * around the ones I really want to do.
*Fandoms*

*Skyrim/Elder Scrolls*
I've been looking for an Elder Scrolls RP on here for ages! I'm mostly knowledgeable in Oblivion and Skyrim, so either of those would be awesome.

*Pokemon*
I 'd just really like a Pokemon RP, preferably in the Kalos region, since that's the one I'm most familiar with. I'd just love to have our cute Lil' trainers meet and a develop a cute Lil' relationship on their journey.

Dragon Age
This was like, my favorite game series for a while. I could do any of the games, but I think one set in Inquisition or DAII would be particularly interesting.
I could definitely do Mage!Warden/Cullen(during or after inquisition), Aeducan/Alistair, Or Mage/Templar

*RWBY*
I've also been wanting to do a RWBY RP for a while now and I still need help getting over feels from the last couple episodes so... if I find a buddy I can rant about it with in the meantime, all the better!
We could both do a sort of thing where we play two characters each, all on the same team. Idk, we can talk about it when e get there.

Destiny
I was going through my games and found Destiny. Though I don't really play the game anymore, I love the shit out of it and would love to do something with this.
Guardian/Guardian, Hunter!Guardian/Cayde-6('cause I fucking love him), Ghost/Guardian, or Awoken Queen/Guardian

Other Ideas

I've been wanting to do an apocalypse type roleplay, something like fallout. I'm not very knowledgeable about the games and I've only played the part of the third game, so that's not why it's in the fandom list. But I've wanted to do some type of end-of-the-world scenario for a while. Maybe something like the game Sheltered, if you've played it.

That's about it though I'll definitely update it if I think of anything else! PM me if you'd like to discuss some plot stuff and rp! If you have any other suggestions for Fandoms/ships or original ideas you'd like to try out, don't hesitate to ask!

I can do the skyrim based rp.

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Are you perchance still looking to do a Dragon Age one? :3 I'd be down for that!

Yeah, absolutely! PM me!

If you'd like to do a apocalypse based roleplay, I'd love to do that with you!

Absolutely, PM me!