Partner Search! Open 24/7

still open :)

Still lookinggggggg ee

Still Lookin buddies

Still Lookin buds

I am also a minor, and interested. Just a heads up tho, I don't usually do Fandom rp. I'd rather use a storyline one of us has made up.

I am also a minor, and interested. Just a heads up tho, I don't usually do Fandom rp. I'd rather use a storyline one of us has made up.
That’s alright! I don’t usually do fandom either ^^

That’s alright! I don’t usually do fandom either ^^
if we do rp, I like the ideas of werewolf × human and angel × demon

Is Noragami a Yato x Hiyori pairing?

Oh I misread; sorry dyslexia sucks. Lol.

Do do do still looking buddies

Gijinka+Gijinka please ifyourable to id love to do such a pairing if that's ok with you

Still open everybody! :)

Still looking :)

still lookinggg~

Still looking- trying to find RP’s to put this man in E470AE69-3B10-48A2-AB2E-EAA82807B352.jpeg

Wheeze- still looking-

Though, I do have a plot in mind- it’s sorta based on a fan fiction I read and a different kind of saving from the Little Mermaid kinda deal ig-

YC is a human, in the modern day world of boats and polluted seas. YC is apart of an organization that helps with cleaning up trash with large nets, occasionally catching a fish or two. These fish are always saved by YC, set free in a much safer spot in the water than before, either out of annoyance or pure of heart.

Most people of this world don’t believe in such things as mermaids/mermans, nor sirens, not even YC, but when they come across an unlucky siren tangled in a the net, they’re faced with an overwhelming feeling of surprise.

What will YC do?

If you’re wondering, this is a romance plot, and preferably a M x M one*