1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partner Search (MxM Yes?)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ausriasan, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, So I am still very new to this site. As to say, I have just created this site tonight.
    While I am very new to this site I am no where near to being new to the role-playing in general. I am a role-playing veteran so to speak and have been forced into a hiatus due to the lack of legit role-players on the sites that I used to go on.

We won't get into that.

Let's get onto the details.

For the most part I am a pretty flexible role-player, however, do not go anywhere near gore, watersports, no Character death and any weird little kink that just seems in the least bit disturbing.

I will role-play with non-human characters, however they have to have a humanoid form.

I am open to Genres:
    Romance, action, Smut are my main ones that I am wanting right now.

Back before my Hiatus I did role-play the seme role. All though now that I am back, I kinda wanted to try out being the uke role. Keep in mind, while I would prefer it. You will not be getting a cutesy, blushing, helpless, female like uke when we role-play. I do have a seme character if that is an absolute must. And I also have a character who likes to switch it up in bed.

Plots:
    (These will be added as I come up with them, but at the moment I do not have any. I have to look back at my old ones and revise them before I even think of posting them on here. I will here soon though. And I am always open to your ideas.)

2. If your still looking, I'm interested. Send me a PM?~

3. I shall always be looking for an rp partner.

4. Lalalalala

5. Just getting myself on the first page again.

6. I'm interested in rping with you :)

7. Oh certainly! Did you have anything that you wanted to do in particular?

8. Always looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.