Partner Search! (Mostly Fandoms)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Forevveru, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I figured I would try to give this another go and hopefully find a few partners. In case you want to know a little about me, you can call me Kaitlyn and I'm of legal age. I work first shift so a lot of my responses take place after work. Sometimes I can manage to write a post on break and send it then though. I enjoy ooc chat and having friends that are also my writing partners :)

While I hate to call them rules, here's a few things to know;

One lines are not something I find interesting. I like detail and tend to post at least a couple paragraphs a post (for each character). So I'd prefer someone who can do the same and has decent knowledge of grammar. I understand mistakes happen, of course, and I'm not perfect either so I usually don't sweat the small stuff.

Genders. I can play both male and female. With that said I am one of those people who prefer female, but I'm more than willing to double to make things fair. Same can be said with sexuality. I prefer hetero, but if someone wants slash we could do one of each. (Just be aware I'm new to slash.)

For fandoms I prefer canon x oc. I know some may not like that and trust me I'm not looking to play some Mary sue who can't do anything for herself. I like drama/conflict/action, which is kinda hard with a Mary sue character. As mentioned above I'm open to doubling and also doing a canon x canon or oc x oc if your willing to do canon x oc.

I'll rp over threads, email, and maybe pm. I could also try something like Google docs.

I'm a fairly open person and am willing to try a lot. Want two canons/love triangle to your oc? Sure I can do that! (Just be willing to return the favor!) Want a platonic relationship? Sure! (Just note I like romance and want it for my pairing).

On the topic of romance, no I'm not interested in love at first sight. I do like it in the rps though. It doesn't have to be the overall thing either. Like I said I also love drama, conflict, action, etc.

I think that's about it... I'll list anything else if I think of something. So onto the list!

2. Fandoms
    I'll just list the canons I want someone to play for me

The 100
    Bellamy

The Originals/VD
    Klaus
    Kol

Game of Thrones
    Robb

WWE
    Ambrose
    Seth Rollins

American Horror Story (1-3 and newest season are what I've seen)
    Ambrose (Roanoke season)

Twilight
    Alec

True Blood
    Eric

Walking Dead
    Daryl

The Borgias
    Cesare

Supernatural
    Sam

Crossover

GoT and The 100 (please)

Originals

Viking x captive
    Vampire x human
    Princess x prince
    Demon x human

#2 Forevveru, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  3. Could we do a Demon x human thing

4. Do you think you could delete your first post please? It kind of breaks up my list and rules and might confuse people.

5. AHS crave!

6. I can do a Supernatural rp if you want. c:

7. I'd be up for that =3 wanna pm me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.