Partner Search~Mature

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Firefly

Original poster
Okay, before I start, I'd like to say first off, I only do Yaoi/MxM/BL/BxB/Gay RP's (Psst! They're all the same thing!).

Soooo here's what I want~

• Mature scenes (sex, gore, uh.. stuff like that, yeah. I don't fade to black. I like to make my sex scenes hot and steamy and explicit with all the details.)
  • Don't be afraid to let it all out! So what I mean is, if you're character is the type to be completely dominating and degrading or something, let it out. LET YOUR INNER DOMINANCE OUT. I might love you even more<3
Here's what I don't want~
  • Fandoms.
As for roles, I can play both dominant and submissive. But lately, I've been aching to play a submissive role~

I can do most pairings and plots- just ask! So if anybody is interested, PM or reply to this thread <3

Pairings:

MasterxSlave
Brothers
Roommates
TeacherxStudent
Stuff
More pairings
I'm a lazy ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, I'm interseted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! HAI! SI!

Reactions: 2 people
Did I not update ours?

Just don't forget!

Ah, ah ! Interested ! I wanna go with the roommate thing, especially the one where one of the roommates finds the other masturbating or something like that xD ( I know I'm a bit late out but ghhh I've been rp'ing too much fxf recently and I'm trying to start a lot of mxm to make up for it x3 (and I love mxm too so))

If you're still interested I'll PM you x3

MasterxSlave: How open are you to, say, a monster master of some description...?

Status
Not open for further replies.