Partner Search (Game of Thrones and More)

SayGoodKnight

Angst Connoisseur
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Most anything but high school.
Hi there! You can call me Knight or really any derivative of my username you'd like. I am 29 NB (she/he/they are all fine) and have been roleplaying 15+ years. I consider myself advanced writing wise but can dabble/mirror length with around 4 paragraphs minimum going up to over 1000 words if I'm feeling it. I like roleplaying multiple characters if my partner enjoys that as well. I'm comfortable playing a mix of canon and OC characters and am very flexible about plotting and brainstorming together. I will mostly likely post a few times a week maybe more if I have time and brain space.

As far as hard rules:

1. I'm not comfortable roleplaying one x one with minors.

2. I am very down for explicit roleplays but am also fine fading out if that is more comfortable for you.

3. We can talk boundaries and limits in more detail.

4. Third person past tense is a must for me.

5. I love to talk with my partners but until we get to know each other better I'd prefer to keep it on site.

6. If we end up doing M x F doubling is a must.

And now onto what I'm looking for. I'm not going to go to into great detail as that can all be worked out in PMs. As said above I'm willing to play cannon characters, a mix of canon and OC, or totally OC using fandom universes. Thanks in advance and message me if interested!

Fandoms I'm Currently Craving:

1. Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon

2. Dragon Age Universe (I've played all of them)

General Themes:

High/Low/Urban/Dark Fantasy Settings

Anything Vampire

Taboo/Dark Modern Themes (Affairs, Angst, ETC)

Fantasy Creatures x Human or other creature pairings (werewolves, elves, demons, angels, etc)

Medieval Fantasy Settings (Similar to GoT)

Arranged Marriages (Fantasy or Not)

Forbidden Romance

High Angst Situations

And I'm always down for suggestions. Thanks!

Reactions: PaulaVonMalotki
Still looking!