Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ClockworkCadence

Hello! I'm just going to cut right to the chase with what I'm looking for in a partner and what you can expect from me, so apologies for being blunt. However, if we end up being a good fit for one another, stay tuned for some plot ideas!

Preferences
  • I'm looking for someone willing to play a male character. My characters are typically female, and basically all of my roleplays have at least an undertone of romance to them. It's never the focus of the plot, though. I'm not too fond of doubling, but if you're really into it, I may be willing to work with it.
  • Since I mentioned romance, I'd like to mention I'm fine with any level of sexual content, be it explicit or none at all.
  • I write with length and richness of detail, so I prefer my partner to be able to do the same. Quality over quantity applies, but I value matching, too.
  • I would like us both to contribute evenly to the plot.
  • I'm fine with anyone who responds a few times a day to a few times per week. I can typically reply a few times a day, but you can always expect at least once a day. I'll let you know if there's anything going on that will make my responses slow, though.
  • I'm fine with however much or however little planning/OOC chatter you would like to do.

Now that all that's out of the way, on to the fun stuff! Below are a few of my favorite genres and really general ideas that I’ve had stuck in my head for a while. If any catch your eye, we can further develop a plot out of it together. If nothing really interests you, I'm pretty open to anything, so feel free to pitch any of your own ideas that fall within my genre preferences!

Genres
  • Noir/neo-noir (bonus points if you use a classy cynical tone), crime drama, psychological drama, action/adventure, sci-fi, modern, steampunk/biopunk, romance as a sub-genre (not the main focus of the story), fantasy (but only accompanied by another genre)
Ambiguous Ideas
  • We could be on the side of justice, detectives/officers hoping to keep the streets safe.
  • There could be two criminals running from the law that could end up as partners, rivals, or enemies.
  • A hunter/hunted feel, with a law-abiding citizen working tirelessly to catch a criminal and put them behind bars.
  • A perfectly sane person decides to follow a clinically insane lunatic’s plan.
  • A secret, highly illegal laboratory is experimenting on people, and our characters are unlucky enough to be two of the subjects.
  • In that same idea, maybe one character is a subject, while the other is one of the experimenters.
Again, if nothing particularly interests you, feel free to pitch some ideas! I look forward to hearing from you!

I like the Ambiguous idea of the criminals and the hunter/hunted.
Especially the Hunt one, I don't get to do a whole lot of tense 1v1 genres, could be fun.

Hello! I'm just going to cut right to the chase with what I'm looking for in a partner and what you can expect from me, so apologies for being blunt. However, if we end up being a good fit for one another, stay tuned for some plot ideas!

Preferences
  • I'm looking for someone willing to play a male character. My characters are typically female, and basically all of my roleplays have at least an undertone of romance to them. It's never the focus of the plot, though. I'm not too fond of doubling, but if you're really into it, I may be willing to work with it.
  • Since I mentioned romance, I'd like to mention I'm fine with any level of sexual content, be it explicit or none at all.
  • I write with length and richness of detail, so I prefer my partner to be able to do the same. Quality over quantity applies, but I value matching, too.
  • I would like us both to contribute evenly to the plot.
  • I'm fine with anyone who responds a few times a day to a few times per week. I can typically reply a few times a day, but you can always expect at least once a day. I'll let you know if there's anything going on that will make my responses slow, though.
  • I'm fine with however much or however little planning/OOC chatter you would like to do.
Now that all that's out of the way, on to the fun stuff! Below are a few of my favorite genres and really general ideas that I’ve had stuck in my head for a while. If any catch your eye, we can further develop a plot out of it together. If nothing really interests you, I'm pretty open to anything, so feel free to pitch any of your own ideas that fall within my genre preferences!

Genres
  • Noir/neo-noir (bonus points if you use a classy cynical tone), crime drama, psychological drama, action/adventure, sci-fi, modern, steampunk/biopunk, romance as a sub-genre (not the main focus of the story), fantasy (but only accompanied by another genre)
Ambiguous Ideas
  • We could be on the side of justice, detectives/officers hoping to keep the streets safe.
  • There could be two criminals running from the law that could end up as partners, rivals, or enemies.
  • A hunter/hunted feel, with a law-abiding citizen working tirelessly to catch a criminal and put them behind bars.
  • A perfectly sane person decides to follow a clinically insane lunatic’s plan.
  • A secret, highly illegal laboratory is experimenting on people, and our characters are unlucky enough to be two of the subjects.
  • In that same idea, maybe one character is a subject, while the other is one of the experimenters.
Again, if nothing particularly interests you, feel free to pitch some ideas! I look forward to hearing from you!

Terrific thread - much of this speaks to me. I'm interested in detectives/officers alone with noir. Plus I also have a quirky sci-fi idea. I write with rich detail and with extended posts. Other interests include cyberpunk and space.

Status
Not open for further replies.