3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hi! My name is Mollisol. I'm a 20-year-old horticulture student (which basically means I'm learning cool stuff about gardening and plant propagation), and I'm taking a few classes over the summer and looking for a job. I'll be able to post daily or semidaily, hopefully more often, barring things like illness happening. I've been doing forum RP for around a year and a half now, and know how to communicate. I look forward to RPing with you, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

[fieldbox="RP Stuff, hotpink, dashed, 10"]
  • General - I'm looking for someone who can do past tense and third person, and writes at least six sentences per reply (more is preferable, but some situations just call for short posts). I'd like you to post at least once every two days. I like it when we can talk OOC about where the plot is going and what we want our characters to do. Finally, I prefer to RP in PM, and with character sheets.

Formatting - I like to include a picture of my character, and color dialog text. If we're playing multiple characters (even NPCs), I also like to include their name in bold at the top.

f76a1c41e3c9d6f55460646ff679e751.jpg

Iris Gritch

Carna was unable to do any damage beyond the cosmetic, as Iris opened the door and bolted inside and they sped off. She'd seen cars before, but actually being in one was a sensory explosion - a rumbling engine, intense headlights, and the sensation of moving that was impossible for her to explain.

The governor's garage was for shit, though. Carna was probably rounding up what remained of her gang and getting them into a poorly-maintained truck, but it would be a gamble on her part whether they could catch up. Ash would have to roll down the road, though. That meant Iris would have to be lookout, even as she got used to the feeling of being in a car.

The nearby roads weren't really maintained - that infrastructure had literally heaved and crumbled a long time ago - but they still served as markers to where they led. Iris knew the empty stronghold was in the opposite direction. "There's a place with weapons that way. Where are you headed?" she said quickly.
    Genders - I play female characters, and while I'm looking to play with someone who'd play a guy, I'm open to playing with people who play women. (I currently am playing multiple F/F relationships already, and I prefer to keep a balance, but that's not essential if we click and you only play women.)

Reminders and leaving - I'm okay with being reminded to post if I haven't for several days (I probably just forgot). If I have to leave, or something isn't working for me, I'll tell you, and I'd like you to do the same so we can fix it (or at least part on good terms).
  • Plot to smut ratio - I don't know how to fit my preference on that into a percentage. In my view, the importance of sexy scenes is that they're important points that progress relationships. So, if the focal point of a pairing is a relationship (rather than, say, action), I'd like it to have more smut.

Dom or sub - either. Our characters might switch roles from scene to scene in the RP.

Kinks - either character tying the other one up. Either character putting the other in physical pain (biting, scratching, spanking, burning with wax). Pinning either character's arms. Cuddling after, and possibly before. Dubcon where your character gets rough and injures mine as they get aroused more quickly than mine does (although mine eventually enjoys it). While dubcon is okay, out-and-out raping my character is not.

• The roles I want are in bold pink. Pairings where you could play either role are in bold blue. If you're interested in any of these, or you have something similar, please leave a comment or send a PM. I would be interested in hearing your pairings, particularly if they are sci-fi, dystopian, or modern fantasy.

I like realistic face claims, except in cases like a character being nonhuman.

Alien x human (modern or sci-fi)
    Scientist x experiment (modern or sci-fi)
    Android x escaped experiment (sci-fi)
    Rebel fighter x Escapee of oppressive order (dystopian or modern)
    Rescued combat android x Human (sci-fi or dystopian)
    Android servant x Android servant (sci-fi or dystopian)
    Psychic x Mechanic (post-apocalyptic)
    Leader of a new religion x Cybernetics maker (post-apocalyptic)
    Artist x person with a violent job (post-apocalyptic)
    Spiritual leader x Librarian who protects banned books (dystopian)
    Monster hunter x Half-monster (by monster, I mean vampire, werewolf, ghoul, or any other supernatural creature) (modern fantasy)
    Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature (modern fantasy? magic school?)
    Occult/magic fanatic x Witch/necromancer/supernatural creature (modern fantasy)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.