Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pooderthepirate

Original poster
Beep.
Beep.

Okay! Let's get started.

Hello! 22 year old college potato here. :D It's been awhile since I've role played, so I may be a bit rusty. But I promise to do my best! I can get a bit busy at times, but I'm guaranteed to respond at least once a week. I always write at least two paragraphs, but I can write more depending on what I'm given. I try my best to match what I'm given. I do play both male and female as well, and I'm not against playing multiple characters but I do only do M x F. I love love love fantasy settings. Enough about me, though. Here's what I'm looking for from you. Yes, you!

-

I hope to find creative partners, ones who can add to the plot, and aren't afraid to add excitement to the story; especially if it's starting to get boring. Stuck on what to write? Just talk to me! I'll help you figure it out. I'm always willing to discuss the plot, or even have a friendly chat. :D A bit of romance is a must, I love that stuff. Gore and stuff is fine with me, as well. I'm hoping for at least two paragraphs per post, but I do understand that writer's block and loss of muse is a thing. I get it too, so I'm very understanding. Oh, and obviously I'm seeking proper grammar, spelling, etc. You don't have to be perfect, though. But please write in third person! Another thing, don't disappear on me! Please let me know if you are going away for awhile. I'll perfectly understand. Life comes first, after all.

Up next, fandoms and pairings! Maybe even a plot or two at some point, so keep checking back!
Please. c':

-

Pirate x Wealthy Prisoner
Pirate x Stowaway
Demon x Human
Supernatural Creature x Human
Prince/Princess x Thief
Prince/Princess x Assassin
Prince/Princess x Peasant/Servant
Knight x Mercenary
Knight x Thief
Mercenary x Thief
Supernatural Creature x Hunter
Thief x Victim
Dark Circus(I have a ton of circus OCs)

(If it has a * next to it, I really wanna do it. :D I prefer that we both use OCs.)

*Fairy Tail
*Tokyo Ghoul
Attack On Titan
Dragon Age
Digimon
Final Fantasy XIV
Doctor Who
Eragon
X-Men
Kingdom Hearts
Pirates of the Caribbean
*Fullmetal Alchemist
Black Butler
The Walking Dead

Dragons are beasts of myth and legend, there has not been a confirmed sighting in hundreds of years. Until today, when the retinue of the princess of your kingdom returned from their weekly ride, screaming of a large dragon that abducted her majesty.

The dragon has taken the princess because she is the last female heir to the bloodline of the ancient sorceresses that cast the mighty spell that brought dragons to this world in the first place - they are not natives here, and this dragon is the last of his kind. He has lived for a millennium in this alien place, and he wishes to return to the world of his birth. Because of his age, the dragon's magic is fading quickly and soon, he will die unless he returns home. To reserve his magic after retrieving the princess, he takes the form of a human(can be with or without dragon-like features.) Unfortunately for the dragon, the princess refuses to help, and claims she doesn't know how to do it anyways. Knowing that to revive the memories of the princess's ancestor, he must take her to an ancient lake, filled with magic power, but it's very far. Eventually, the princess reluctantly agrees to travel with him, but she doesn't make the trip easy.

A young woman is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. The girl and her human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates... or at least they're not supposed to.

A young Knight is entrusted with the safety of a Princess, the only thing is that he is a member of a secret plot to overthrow the King, and use the princess' royal blood for an ancient ritual. The Princess, quite naive to her Father's dealings, is oblivious to this and only draws closer to the Knight as the Kingdom begins to fall apart. As chaos ensues after the death of the King, the Knight vows to get the princess to safety via secret tunnel in her chambers. Putting her trust in the Knight, she agrees to travel across the land with him to a temple he claims her family used as a Haven centuries ago. Little does she know, she was to be led to her death. Having spent so much time with the young woman, Knight began to have a secret desire for the Princess, but he wouldn't show it until it was his time to do so, and he knew if she ever found out it was he who killed her father, she would never trust him again.

An evil witch places a curse on the royal family, and only the princess manages to escape with only a half-curse. While her family is trapped inside the castle, the princess leaves in search for a cure to their curses. She travels to the enchanted forest near by, where she encounters an animal that shows her the way to a sorcerer's tower in the woods. She goes to the sorcerer in search of a wise old man who can help her, but instead finds a belligerent young man with a bad temper. The sorcerer does not like people, especially royalty, and after being pestered for a little while, he agrees to help the princess break the enchantment binding the whole royal family. They must set out to find the old witch that cast the spell in the first place so that the sorcerer can break the spell. But the half curse placed upon the princess is beginning to take it's toll.

Heading across the Atlantic to join her father, the Governor, in the Caribbean, the young woman's ship is attacked by pirates and plundered for all it's worthy goods, including her. The Pirate Captain takes her on board as a valuable bargaining piece he can use the next time he encounters the British Navy. As she stays on board, she becomes more and more ingratiated with the crew, especially the Pirate Captain, to the point where she no longer knows if she even wants to return home.

A Vampire turned at a young age is now forever stuck in the hell that is known as High School. Every few years he's had to repeat the same thing over and over, and if he wanted to have a normal life among the humans, it was his only choice. He was beginning to hate humans, and was considering running way from his clan to be free, even though he knew they would hunt him down and kill him. One day, a new student arrived. The Vampire only had a few classes with her so he didn't pay that much attention to her. That is until she accidentally cut herself. The intoxicating scent of her blood almost drove him crazy. In his many years of life, he had never smelled something so delicious. Living only off stale blood bags from the hospital, the scent of her fresh blood was almost too much to bear. He wasn't allowed to feed off of humans, but he could befriend one, right? Not really. The clan would have his head for putting them in danger. But still...

A skilled Hunter is given the task to hunt down and kill a Rank S Vampire that has been going on a spree, leaving a trail of blood and bodies in it's wake. One night while investigating a crime scene, the hunter sees a man standing before the blood-stained concrete surrounded by Police tape. Immediately, the hunter was aware that this man was a Vampire. If his cocky smirk didn't give it away, the Hunter's senses did. As the Vampire looks to the hunter, he simply smiles and takes off running, and is gone. Left with the task of tracking the Vampire, the Hunter can't help but feel something is drawing them to the creature, something familiar; and they begin to feel as though they won't be able to kill it.

Assigned to a young human child after her parent's death, a Guardian Angel began to watch over her. From the first moment he saw her, she was intriguing. She was all alone in the world, yet she always seemed to smile. The Angel did his duty, keeping her from Death's grasp as he watched her grow up. She was bullied a lot, and it hurt that he could not show himself and stop them. Nonetheless, she still smiled. Feeling certain affection towards her, he would appear in her dreams and speak with her, knowing no rules would be broken. But as she grew up, her memory of him slowly began to fade, and she would stop drawing the pictures of him he loved so much. Not only did she forget him, her once happy smile faded as well, and was replaced with sadness and tears. All he wanted was to hug her, tell her she's not alone. He her wanted to remember him... As her 18th birthday approached, she was forced to leave the foster home, and was now on her own. Knowing of her plot to commit suicide in the next few days, he decided enough was enough, forget the rules. No Angel was to reveal themselves under any circumstances. The moment he chose to break the rules, his wings became stained black and he would no longer be able to return to Heaven, but he did not care. He loved this girl. One fateful afternoon, the young girl heard a knock on her apartment door. She opened it to find a man, the angel in human form, smiling with a bundle of daisies, her favorite flower, in his hand. "Hello, miss! I'm your new neighbor."

Last edited by a moderator:
I have quite few plots if none interest you we could do a fairy tail fandom.

I would be interested in either Dark Circus or Demon x Human.

*flails*

I'd be SO down for a Digimon RP! :D

I'd be up for having some discussions for some of the pairings and plots, if that's okay. The ideas that stood out, for me, are:

Pairings:
  • Supernatural Creature x Human
  • Prince/Princess x Thief
  • Prince/Princess x Peasant/Servant
  • Knight x Mercenary
  • Knight x Thief
  • Mercenary x Thief
  • Thief x Victim
Plots: Dragon / Princess

Since a few popped out to me, I'd be open to discussing and then settling into one after talking on roles and stuff, if that's okay ^^;;

Hey! I would like to discuss the Avatar: The Last Airbender, or the Angel x Human roleplay if you're still looking for a partner.

OMG I would really want to roleplay with you. I love, love, and love those pairings! I have ideas for demon x human if you're fine playing demon or any supernatural creature!

Also I'm open to doing a fandom of fairy tail I'm currently watching fairy tail but anyways I think we'll be great buddies!

"A Vampire turned at a young age is now forever stuck in the hell that is known as High School. Every few years he's had to repeat the same thing over and over, and if he wanted to have a normal life among the humans, it was his only choice. He was beginning to hate humans, and was considering running way from his clan to be free, even though he knew they would hunt him down and kill him. One day, a new student arrived. The Vampire only had a few classes with her so he didn't pay that much attention to her. That is until she accidentally cut herself. The intoxicating scent of her blood almost drove him crazy. In his many years of life, he had never smelled something so delicious. Living only off stale blood bags from the hospital, the scent of her fresh blood was almost too much to bear. He wasn't allowed to feed off of humans, but he could befriend one, right? Not really. The clan would have his head for putting them in danger. But still..."

"A young woman is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. The girl and her human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates... or at least they're not supposed to."

Both of these are so right up my alley, it isn't even funny.
Pleasure to meet cha, I'm XIII, avid vampire lover and hopeless romantic. I'd love to discuss these two plots with you so we can hopefully decide on one if you're still searching!

Hello is Vampire X Human or Assassin x Princess still open ?

I would be interested in Dragon x Princess or Guardian Angel x Human?

I am interested in quite a bit of these if you are still searching ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.