partner search (advanced and willing to dive into some deep topics n' shit!)

S

sun

hello! i'm sun, a college student who's looking for a partner or two!

about me:
  • i'm 19 yrs old

• once again, college student! i'm constantly swamped with shit, so if you're looking for a lightning fast roleplayer partner, you're in the wrong place my pal

• i'd like to say that my writing level is about the advanced mark, give and take a little.

• i enjoy developing characters, worldbuilding, and the like with my partners.
then some ground rules/expectations:
  • i'll roleplay most things except fantasy.

• i'll mostly roleplay f/f or m/m if we're doing a romance plot, but otherwise, i'm down for the entire assortment of potential pairings.

• i expect at least two paragraphs per response, but there's no maximum and i encourage to really just jam in some good shit in there!

• give me time to respond, especially if we're doing a highly detailed plot, because if you expect me to respond fast, you're not going to get a good response.

• communicate with me when you can. if you need to leave, take a break, etc. just let me know.

• if there's anything i need to let you know, i'll let you know

+

alright, so here's some of the stuff i have in mind:

pairings
(grey will be my preferred role, but this doesn't have to be the fixed role)

slice of life
photographer/businessman
college student/college student
band member/fan
bartender/customer
divorcee/counselor

drama
hero/civillian
hero/antihero
government official/rebel
private investigator/cop
doctor/mafia boss
bodyguard
/political figure

+

fandoms
ok there's like two, but both are still important to me

voltron
ncis

+

plots
(grey will be my preferred role, but once again, doesn't have to be the fixed role)

KYEO
singer/singer

in the heart of washington D.C., the nineties hardcore scene is at its peak. two bands, two singers, fight to keep their heads above water, to make a name for themselves. with the constant high of adrenaline, rivalry begins to get confused with other things, but you can never be so sure. corruption is rife, the underbelly of the city is dense with anger and grief, and the need to survive might surpass everything else.

glueman
vigilante/cop

the city is thriving. the new mayor is pushing for new laws, better causes and an overall better welfare for the city. however, despite this, threats are being made against the mayor and the police force appoints an officer to accompany him. though, things are not as they appear, and soon enough the cop crosses a vigilante, and a decision must be made. team up and potentially get killed, or fight knowing that they’re fighting for the wrong cause?

(and more tba)

Reactions: Robin man
Hello there. I am super interested in trying one of your hero pairings. Can we expand this over a PM?

Hullo!

I would be interested in the singer x singer plot as FxF if you were interested at all!