Partner Search: 1x1 Original Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomatoe

Original poster

What's up?

I'm Miya, 21 years old. Roleplayer x7 years.

I have three plots in mind to roleplay, and I'm looking for someone to help me bring them to life.

I do double.

Experience required: intermediate - adept.

Help me play around with plot. I know you have ideas.

❀ ❀ ❀

—Rules include the following—

- 400 - 1000 word replies

- ≥ 1 reply per week

- avoid 'block' paragraphs; formatting preferred

- must be at least 18 to roleplay smut

- don't pester me, I'm a nursing student. I'm already half-dead as we speak.

❀ ❀ ❀

—Plots include the following—

I.

The Keeper of Time

"What was it like?"

"What?"

"1950"

tumblr_nhcwwbV5g31s06ctzo1_500.gif

The keeper of time witnesses millions of tragedies throughout the ages, from fire to pestilence to murder. Hundreds of years of death has turned him stone cold. Day after day, following the same routine - passing the time and watching time pass. Nothing truly endures time. Nothing except him and gravity. And her.

Generation after generation she appears in different forms, but it's always the same girl. Despite himself, the keeper of time has allowed himself to fall in love with her, knowing that he only has a limited amount of time to spend with her to get her to love him back before she dies. She's pretty accident-prone in his opinion, but he will go to any lengths to adjust time to suit her favor.

II.

Name

"Chris,"

"Tell me something good."

large.gif

He can't stand to see her cry, but he doesn't much know what to do with her. Everyone that ever meant something to her is either dead or has turned their backs on her. He's all she's got and he barely even knows her.

III.

Turning Blue

"You slip out at night when you think no one's looking."

large.gif

A general kidnapper/kidnapped story.

It's been seven months since she was snatched for ransom from her parents mansion in the quiet countryside and taken to a dilapidated apartment building in the heart of the city. The members of the gang promised not to hurt her so long as they received the money, but it's taking longer than anyone thought. The city is starving. Meanwhile, they all don't really know what to do with her. She spends most of her time ghosting around the apartment, reading books, sipping tea (much to their bewilderment), and paying special visits to one member in particular.

He could do without being a part of their group, but there is no decent work in the city anymore and stealing with them is an easy way to get money for food and pain pills. He enjoys her company for the most part, but she finds him hard to read since his mood is dependent on whether or not he's had said pills.

Every morning she wakes up and checks the newspaper for any sign of her family, but she soon learns that her family was in fact in debt, and no one will ever be coming for her. Now, she's just an extra mouth to feed. How long will that last?

❀ ❀ ❀

*Depending on your preferences, I will happily play male or female parts*

*provided you're of age, all of these plots may involve smut; tell me your limits so I don't overstep*

PM, please. No thread.

Introduce yourself. Include limits, preferences, and other essentials. Also, thoughts and/or ideas for the plot you have chosen.

Please be thorough.

This is gonna be fun,

Hope to hear from you soon!​

Hey I'm winter!
I love the second plot idea and was wondering as ideas to it if I play female if the girl can be blind. Like her family left her when she went blind cause they didn't want to deal with her and that is why she cries and feel broken inside.
I don't mind rping sex scenes as long it not every scene
Pm me if you want to rp together or reply here and I'll pm you :)

Hello! I'm tragic!!
I found the plot Turning Blue to be rather interesting, and I'd love to do it with you if you'd be willing to do such with a teen. I'd prefer the male part, though really I'm fine either way, and I don't have any limits except for no smut due to iwaku rules. Of course, if you don't think we'd be a good match, that's fine! Your plots are very interesting, either way.

Hello! I'm tragic!!
I found the plot Turning Blue to be rather interesting, and I'd love to do it with you if you'd be willing to do such with a teen. I'd prefer the male part, though really I'm fine either way, and I don't have any limits except for no smut due to iwaku rules. Of course, if you don't think we'd be a good match, that's fine! Your plots are very interesting, either way.

Hey! I'd love to. PM me and we can talk more about it~

Status
Not open for further replies.