Partner search 18+ (Fandom, Romance, Origninal)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alice White, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    *I prefer to play females but will play males if double
    *I like romance in my rps it can pg-13 or 18+
    *I don't rp with people under the age of 18 even if it a pg-13 rp.
    *I prefer people who can play multiple characters at times.(npc) So it just not two characters in a empty world. It helps progressing of the rp.
    *Para to multi para as long as the story moves I'm fine with it.
    *Oc or pre set charcters
    *this post will be altered often in light of finding rps and new ideas I will be adding more original story lines.

< 3 - most wanted
    (Plot) - pre made plots available
    (-) - plots connected to other plots
    My character x your character

already filled note that this will only apply to some rps

(-)Oc x Ruby (plot)<3
    (-)Oc x Red (plot)<3
    (-)Oc x Steven Stone (plot)<3
    Oc x Oc
    Oc x Pokemorph
    Pokemorph x trainer
    Pokemorph x Pokemorph

Oc x Adem (plot)<3
    Nora x Any
    Nora x Ren <3
    Oc x Oc
    Any x Any

Oc x Garra (plot)<3
    Any x Any
    Oc x Oc
    Temeri x any
    Oc x Naruto

Harry Potter:
    Oc x Oc

Oc x Oc <3

Shadow and bones :
    Oc x darkling <3

Throne of Glass:
    Aliena x Rowen <3

Oc x any
    Oc x Oc

la corda d'oro:
    Hino x Len<3
    Hino x Hihara
    Hino x Ryotaro<3

Voltage sim dating games:
    Ask <3

Tokyo ghoul:
    Ghoul x ghoul
    Or any combination of Oc

Neighbor form hell (based on the plot of the books):
    Oc x Oc <3

Assassins Creed:
    Co x Edward <3

Oc x Oc <3
    Any x any
    Lucy x Natsu
    Levi x gajeel <3
    Oc x Jellal <3

Kuroko's basketball :

Oc x Kuroko Tetsuya
    Oc x
    oc x Kiyoshi
    Oc x Kise
    Oc x Aomine
    Aomine x momoi
    Momoi x kuroko
    Oc x Akashi

Mimori x Ryu

Ghost hunt:
    Mai x Naru <3 <3

Oc x Oc
    Tuff x Oc

Pathifinder :
    Open Plots

Original Story Lines ( these I only play females, I also prefer experienced role-players who can handle more than one character with skill in detailed replies, Multi para only)

Midnight Wars:
    High fantasy/ romance/ action/ war/ Fae/ magic/ medieval

I have two male roles that I would like filled and though I sound specific it's just for the set up once it starts the charcters are open for progressive change or diffrence

(You can play both male characters I am looking for people to creat a world with not just two characters. I will play side charcters as well. We can discuss more in messages about the set up of the rp.)

1) Captain of magical (Fae/elf)(male) guard to the kingdom of Adarnel. Blood oath to it King binds him to the kingdom. Adarnel is a peacfull and kind kingdom yet with a strong army.

2) second squad captain (Fae/elf)(male)within the magical guard. For the kingdom of Gravadear. Blood oath bond to the king and leader of the second most lethial infantry. Gravadear is a kingdom with a king filed by power her expands and shows no kindness to any kingdom that resists. Commanding his bonded officers to kill anyone who resists wemon and children alike.

Depending on which role you want depends where the story picks up but the basic plot of the story is.

Deiana is the captin of squad one blood oathed to the king of Gravadear. Though she comes of cold and collected in truth she is more loyal to her soldiers then to her king. As the Kings tatctic grow more blood thirsty she is forced to make a dessision. She crossed into the kingdom of Adarnel and asked them to take in her small army they wanted to rebel against Gravadear tired of killing innocents and taking over the lands in a pointless power hungry war. Their she meets adarnels captain of the guard.

But, she was forced to leave behind a close friend someone who could have been her mate (the captin of the second gaurd) and as her old king grows nearer to attack Adarnel the blood oath pulls her back to him to obey can she break the oath or will she go back to him.

Sorry it's short and sweet here but anyone intrested I will fill in more.

The Fae race.
    Magic of one type.
    Animal shift
    Animalistic traits
    loyalty and mating for life through ritual and bite
    Slightly pointed ears
    Males are protective of the females of their race and females are protective of those weaker then them by instinct .
    Imortal to a point.
    You can add whatever you wish these are basic details.

My charcter.
    Name: Deiana
    Eyes: gray
    Hair: black
    Ears: slightly pointed
    Athletic build

Magic: shadows emphasis on fighting enhancing her own streangths.
    Animal shift: a black wolf

When she was born the goddess of darkness blew out all the tourches in the cottage so her parents named her Deiana after the goddess Deiazan .

Royal Games:
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]The world is divided into many countries now. Many are lead by royal families some countries live peacefully while others are bordering government collapse. Through it all a small eastern group of countries live and work together peacefully. Two countries will be brought together Avea and Romani, in a great collaboration between two countries a new allies are formed and a new peace washes over. The story of how these countries got there is both sad, fun, and sweet. The country of Romani holds an event for every prince next in line or not. This event consists of a group of twenty-five women who are brought together in the palace for the prince to fall in love with, The Royal Game, it is the most anticipated live broadcasted show in their country and this year theyare allowing princesses from other countries into the game. Five princess will will be selected by the royal family along with five high class females from Romania. The other fifteen will be chosen by the prince via pictures ranging from poor commoners to wealthy estates owners daughters within the country of Romani. The game consists of events, training, and public date while all the girls fight for the princes love. [/BCOLOR]

The Guarded Stars:
    Details soon

Assassin and the Pirate:
    Details soon

Beauty in Green:
    Details soon

These I am more open to playing either sex and either part

Demon x human
    class mates
    arranged marriage (I have so many ideas for this)
    co workers
    employee x boss
    Therapist x patient
    shifter x human
    shifter x shifter
    idol love
    Idol x fan
    step siblings
    crime boss x cop
    childhood friends reunited
    office workers
    Vampire x human

Paranormal investigator x new recruit
    Murder mystery
    college student x MMA fighter
    Amnesia x forgotten lover

#1 Alice White, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. The royal games sounds like fun I'll be willing to do that rp if you want?

Also If you don't want to do any of those I'm up for Destiny and fairy tale
  3. Ill send you a message to discuss some.
  4. I'd like to rp with you...

la corda d'oro: Would you be against OCs? I want to try an rp with a character that plays the trombone.

Also interested in:
    class matesarranged marriage
  5. I wouldn't mind Oc's. Shoot me a message and we can talk through a plot. and characters
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.