Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scout

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]The southern cowboy falls in love with the city girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Evelyn Watson is the daughter of a prosperous rancher. She grew up on the farm: helping out with the horses, feeding the chickens, cleaning the stalls. She hated every minute of it. The second she turned eighteen she left the Texan ranch and headed out to New York City to fulfill her dream of becoming a journalist. After graduating college, a stroke of luck found her. Within a month of graduating she was writing for the New York Times and making it big just like she dreamed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Years passed. Now Evelyn is 27 and her success in the NY TImes is dwindling. Her will to write has diminished, she is finding herself unable to produce a good article, and her boss isn't happy. After undergoing a peer diagnosis from her friends, Evelyn found out that she has a bad case of writer's block and the only way to cure it is to take a vacation from work. Her friends from work managed to convince her boss to give her a month off of work and in no time she was headed on a flight back to her home in Texas - upon their request. Back at the ranch her father's health is failing, unbeknownst to his daughter, and he is planning on turning the ranch over to some mysterious, but oh-so delicious, southern cowboy (your character).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A cheesy and simple idea, but it really appeals to me right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What I'm Looking For:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Someone to play the male lead.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Someone who can post at least two small paragraphs - I like posts with some meat on their bones![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Someone who can post at least once a week, as my activity level is just as frequent.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I was expecting the list to be longer, but that's really all I care for right now. If you're interested leave a comment down below or send me a PM. c:[/BCOLOR]

I actually haven't.
I'll send you a PM to discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.