Partner Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattekerma

Original poster
Hi all who are reading this! I'm Kattekerma here and I am new to Iwaku, but not new to roleplaying, I've been roleplaying for a few years now, possibly 3+ years? I don't know, but anyway, with Quizilla shutting down, I've had to move. And as such I'm here. Usually I"m one to answer roleplay requests, but y'know what? I'm gonna put something out there and I'm gonna ask around.

So, um I guess I'm just gonna get started. I generally roleplay over email, but I could do it through a thread here, or anywhere else that you might suggest. My style usually one-on-one, that's why I'm here and I don't understand many of the terms you use here, but I can tell you right now, I'm accustomed to using the OC/Crush method, for both of us, so you play your OC and my crush and vice verse for me. However, I'm open to any other styles that anyone might have. I have a list of things that I would love to roleplay at the moment.

Kuroko No Basuke (I've finished the manga, but I haven't even touched the anime...)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Played through entire game, save a few side quests.)

Young Justice
(Haven't done a thing with the comics/re-watching the show)

Online relationship
Pirate x Gentlemen/Lady
Doctor x Patient
Popular kid x Unpopular kid
Fake!Band member x Band member
Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Master x Servant
Servant x Servant
King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Rival King(Queen)/Prince (Princess)
King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Peasant
Bookworm x Book character
Bookworm x Delinquent
Crime boss x Underling
Father x Kid's friend
Young parent x Playboy
Star x Manger/Fan/Bodyguard
Secret agent x Criminal
Street racer x Mechanic
Genie x Wisher
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Ghost x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Superhero x Super-villain
Superhero x Civilian
Super-villain x Civilian
Superhero's kid x Super-villain's kid

Prisoner x Prisoner
Prisoner x Corrections Officer
Cop x Crime boss
Cop x Exotic Dancer

As for right now, this is it, but I'm open to mostly anything. I can do original plots and I do have OCs ready for these shows/games/manga. NOTE: I can do FxF or MxF, but generally I do doubles.

Anyway that's it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to do Ghost x Human.

I'd be interested in ShapeshifterxHuman c:

Would you like to do a Kuroko no Basuke one?

Hi, I'd love to do either King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Peasant or Bookworm x Delinquent, if you're interested!

Reactions: Kattekerma
I'm interested in the teacherxstudent. But do you play males?

I'm interested in the Secret agentxCriminal or PiratexGentleman/Lady, if you still looking for people

If you're still looking, I'm interested in anything involvingnyour superhero/villain plots or anything do with werewolves, or vampires.

Hey Doctor x Patient sounds nice. And Cop x Crime boss too.

Well that's all. I'm FULL of roleplays for the moment, but if someone drops or we happen to stop, then I'll open it back up! OR if you have a really, really, really awesome plot, then yeah, let's do it.

Glob, I remember Young Justice. I was disappointed when they discontinued the show and never finished it. I loved it, ha.

My main interest from the list is Superhero's kid x Supervillain's kid.

Just a heads up, some people have never messaged me back, so I consider us not roleplaying anymore. And as such, I would like to say that I'm back on the market for a few more roleplay partners, now things have changed a little bit. I STILL can do doubles, MxF and FxF. Let me just update the list...

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Played through entire game, save a few side quests.)

Young Justice (Haven't done a thing with the comics/re-watching the show)

Big Hero 6 (I watched this movie and I completely fell in love with it. The only person that I am willing to accept as my LI is Tadashi Hamada. If you want him as well, we will just have to work it out in some sort of parallel universe or something. I can play any of the other characters for you, if that is what you desire.)

FusionFall (For some odd reason, this has been invading my mind as of late and I would completely and totally LOVE whoever wants to roleplay this with me. It doesn't even have to be with FF's plot, let's just congregate a ton of CN characters and have them do shit, I don't care.)

Ben 10 (Well, because fuck yeah, Ben 10 is great.)

Online relationship
Popular kid x Unpopular kid
Highschool
Teacher x Student
Bookworm x Book character
Bookworm x Delinquent
Father x Kid's friend
Young parent x Playboy
Street racer x Mechanic
Rich kid x Mechanic
Supernatural x Supernatural
Supernatural x Human
Superhero x Super-villain
Superhero x Civilian
Super-villain x Civilian
Superhero's kid x Super-villain's kid

And this is all that I'm interested in now. You can PM me or reply to the thread, yeah.

I messaged you about showing interest in Young Justice & Superhero's kid x Supervillain's kid. Additionally, I love Big Hero 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.