Partner Request!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kattekerma, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all who are reading this! I'm Kattekerma here and I am new to Iwaku, but not new to roleplaying, I've been roleplaying for a few years now, possibly 3+ years? I don't know, but anyway, with Quizilla shutting down, I've had to move. And as such I'm here. Usually I"m one to answer roleplay requests, but y'know what? I'm gonna put something out there and I'm gonna ask around.

So, um I guess I'm just gonna get started. I generally roleplay over email, but I could do it through a thread here, or anywhere else that you might suggest. My style usually one-on-one, that's why I'm here and I don't understand many of the terms you use here, but I can tell you right now, I'm accustomed to using the OC/Crush method, for both of us, so you play your OC and my crush and vice verse for me. However, I'm open to any other styles that anyone might have. I have a list of things that I would love to roleplay at the moment.

Kuroko No Basuke (I've finished the manga, but I haven't even touched the anime...)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Played through entire game, save a few side quests.)

Young Justice
    (Haven't done a thing with the comics/re-watching the show)

Online relationship
    Pirate x Gentlemen/Lady
    Doctor x Patient
    Popular kid x Unpopular kid
    Fake!Band member x Band member
    Student x Student
    Teacher x Student
    Master x Servant
    Servant x Servant
    King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Rival King(Queen)/Prince (Princess)
    King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Peasant
    Bookworm x Book character
    Bookworm x Delinquent
    Crime boss x Underling
    Father x Kid's friend
    Young parent x Playboy
    Star x Manger/Fan/Bodyguard
    Secret agent x Criminal
    Street racer x Mechanic
    Genie x Wisher
    Vampire x Human
    Vampire x Vampire
    Kidnapper x Kidnapped
    Ghost x Human
    Shapeshifter x Human
    Superhero x Super-villain
    Superhero x Civilian
    Super-villain x Civilian
    Superhero's kid x Super-villain's kid

Prisoner x Prisoner
    Prisoner x Corrections Officer
    Cop x Crime boss
    Cop x Exotic Dancer

As for right now, this is it, but I'm open to mostly anything. I can do original plots and I do have OCs ready for these shows/games/manga. NOTE: I can do FxF or MxF, but generally I do doubles.

Anyway that's it right now.

#1 Kattekerma, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  2. I'd like to do Ghost x Human.

3. I'd be interested in ShapeshifterxHuman c:

4. Would you like to do a Kuroko no Basuke one?

5. @slyred I would love to a KnB one. PM me!

6. Hi, I'd love to do either King(Queen)/Prince(Princess) x Peasant or Bookworm x Delinquent, if you're interested!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm interested in the teacherxstudent. But do you play males?

8. @~PurpleRose~ I usually double when it comes to certain plots, so yeah, I do play males

9. I'm interested in the Secret agentxCriminal or PiratexGentleman/Lady, if you still looking for people

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you're still looking, I'm interested in anything involvingnyour superhero/villain plots or anything do with werewolves, or vampires.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey Doctor x Patient sounds nice. And Cop x Crime boss too.

12. PM and we can talk!

13. Well that's all. I'm FULL of roleplays for the moment, but if someone drops or we happen to stop, then I'll open it back up! OR if you have a really, really, really awesome plot, then yeah, let's do it.

14. Glob, I remember Young Justice. I was disappointed when they discontinued the show and never finished it. I loved it, ha.

My main interest from the list is Superhero's kid x Supervillain's kid.

15. Just a heads up, some people have never messaged me back, so I consider us not roleplaying anymore. And as such, I would like to say that I'm back on the market for a few more roleplay partners, now things have changed a little bit. I STILL can do doubles, MxF and FxF. Let me just update the list...

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Played through entire game, save a few side quests.)

Young Justice (Haven't done a thing with the comics/re-watching the show)

Big Hero 6 (I watched this movie and I completely fell in love with it. The only person that I am willing to accept as my LI is Tadashi Hamada. If you want him as well, we will just have to work it out in some sort of parallel universe or something. I can play any of the other characters for you, if that is what you desire.)

FusionFall (For some odd reason, this has been invading my mind as of late and I would completely and totally LOVE whoever wants to roleplay this with me. It doesn't even have to be with FF's plot, let's just congregate a ton of CN characters and have them do shit, I don't care.)

Ben 10 (Well, because fuck yeah, Ben 10 is great.)

Online relationship
    Popular kid x Unpopular kid
    Highschool
    Teacher x Student
    Bookworm x Book character
    Bookworm x Delinquent
    Father x Kid's friend
    Young parent x Playboy
    Street racer x Mechanic
    Rich kid x Mechanic
    Supernatural x Supernatural
    Supernatural x Human
    Superhero x Super-villain
    Superhero x Civilian
    Super-villain x Civilian
    Superhero's kid x Super-villain's kid

And this is all that I'm interested in now. You can PM me or reply to the thread, yeah.

16. I messaged you about showing interest in Young Justice & Superhero's kid x Supervillain's kid. Additionally, I love Big Hero 6!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.