Partner Request (Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gabriel Gray

Original poster
Greetings,

My name is Kevin. I'm in search of a roleplay, and this will be my first attempt at doing so. I am a little untested as these things go, but I can assure you I'm a fairly proficient writer. What I'm looking for is someone who will show me patience as I acclimate myself to this.

For me, writing is a hobby, as well as a passion. I get wrapped up in it, but I cannot promise you what kind of 'roleplayer' I'll be, because I really don't know myself. I dabble in creative writing; however, and I've been told I'm good.

I don't know what I'm looking for in a partner, except that she be a she, and quite willing to discuss with me the plot as we go. I've been doing some research on the site about how this is done, and it isn't really meshing well with my style. I see a lot of flat character suggestions (IE: StudentxTeacher), which tell me absolutely nothing about either party. What time frame is that taken in?

What I'd like to do are plays based on concepts like the following:

A love triangle where ALL points of the triangle intersect. (MXFXF). Now,I'm not saying that either (or both) of the ladies have to be bisexual, the love could be platonic (friends/family). Just the idea of a love story that gets incredibly complicated. Like an episode of Jerry Springer waiting to happen.

Something to do with betrayal. The deeper the better.

A Man-vs-Self (remember that in high school?) kind of problem where much of the conflict seems internalized, but is ultimately stemming from an outside source (your character(s))

These are just some ideas off the top of my head. We can incorporate some, or all, or none, but at least there is some depth to them.

• Love
Reactions: neptune
Eh i have some RPs. they are FxF though. that cool.

I wouldn't mind trying to work something out with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.