Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello there!

My name is Ketori, and I am looking for some people to roleplay some topics with me. Fandoms are my favorite, so I am currently looking for one partner. I will say this is filled once I get said partner.

About Me

I am a literate roleplayer and I expect my partner to be the same. I cough out two paragraphs at average per reply, and well-written ones at that! I can write more, especially if I am motivated enough to write. If I have writer's block [which is absolutely horrible, mind you] I will give you a one paragraph response at minimum.

I expect more or less the same thing out of my partner. I don't like to roleplay with people who don't have a sense of correct writing.

All of my roleplays require romance. I only do MxF, though, and I am better at roleplaying the female. I don't use canon characters in my RPs [mentions of them are allowed]. I hope I don't seem too demanding.

I am definitely friendly and will communicate with you! I love a partner who will talk and discuss plot with me, along with personal things [how have they been, preferences, etc]. I'm not good at digging out plots by myself, so I'll need the help!

Fandoms I Am Interested In

Note: ones marked with an * are the ones that I really want to do!

Noragami *
Fire Emblem
Dragon Age
Pokemon (depends) *
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
K Project

Original Plots

None so far...

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.