Partner Request for Fantasy Setting Development

F

Faulkner

Original poster
Basically, I have a really old setting idea that I badly want to develop more. I've got a lot of basic concepts--human nations, other races, religions, magic, even a very generalized map of regions and stuff. But I'm stuck on the details; there's so much to do, I just don't know what to do next, and wind up sitting here uselessly.

I'm looking for someone more experienced than myself. If you wanna come in and make this a 50/50 thing with equal parts your work and mine, I'm cool with that! If you don't have much time, hell, I'll settle for you just asking me questions that I can get to work answering--the more specific, the better.

Experience in a fantasy setting, and with different kinds of magic, is a must. I know there's magic in this setting, but beyond a generalized idea of it being elementally-based, I really haven't figured out how it works.

And it'd probably help if you like, or at least don't mind, anthropomorphic races. Humans share dominancy over this setting with an anthropomorphic species.

So.... yeah. Basics established, need help with details and shit. Feel free to private message me if you're interested, and my skype is "strayscream" if you want to get in touch more directly!

I'm usually on here daily, I can help you hammer out some details, if you want!